Chapter 6

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 6
|The difference between a chicken and a unicorn|

Silas

"You sure this is the place?" Ace asks me but I just give him a glare in return. "She's down there, I know it" I tell him or perhaps even myself or both. The car stops near an empty field. Just under there is a large bunker where she is being held but now that I'm coming for she will be free and mine once again. "That's reassuring" He says but I shoot him another glare. I'm beginning to wonder if my glares do anything to scare him, probably not but I can always hope for that to happen.

I get out of the car with a gun in hand and I look around the empty field in front of the thousands upon thousands of my men. They might have the upper hand in hiding places but that doesn't mean that they are outnumbered and defenses. I smirk as I hold a loaded gun and start to shoot at the ground. One of the bullets bounces off and I chuckle when the metal sound can be heard of the bullet hiding the metal sheet of a ceiling I would have to guess. There's definitely something under there.

I turn around to face my men. Most of them have already gotten out of the cars and armed to their teeth and they are ready to die here for my cause, they are ready to sacrifice their own life just so that I could live a second longer. Their loyalty to me is unbreakable and all of their strength will be tested here tonight. "These bastards are going down tonight and we will show them our strength!" I yell out to them and they all cheer. They've already heard their orders and know what to do but I know that the people down under us are listening.

"We will slaughter each and every one of them until we have what we came for. Leanna belongs to us!" I call out and they cheer once again. Still we are all ready to shoot anyone if we need to. I'm surprised that no one has dared to come and face us and like cowards they hide away in their shelter. Hoping that we will just leave. Even if they are able to defeat its, which I highly doubt they will be able to, I will never give up. With my dying breath I will set her free.

Despite my death she will live the life that she deserves and that is not being caged up in this place like an animals just because she's different from them. I smirk when I turn around, hearing some sounds. It would appear that they've heard us and have come to die. As I had expected some men come from behind trees on the other edge of the field. At least seven dozen of them are marching towards us and perhaps even a lot more than that but I can only smirk at them as they do so.

I sincerely hope that they are afraid of me... of us because it makes things much better. The fear of my enemies is what I feast on and I thrive for their screams of pain. The men might be afraid of me but they're not afraid to shoot at us. All of the men that are coming are shot down by my men, none of them even manage to get one hit on me nor any of my men which is rather sad actually. "It looks like we have our way in" I tell Ace as the silence had fallen.

The dead bodies have piled up on the empty field which is not as empty as it was before. They had done the one thing that if they were smart should not have done. All of them came from one direction which can only mean that there is only one entrance into this bunker and it only has one exit which is the same place. Whoever built this underground bunker should've been fired a long time ago for this poor lack of architecture for having only one way in and out is the worst thing anyone can do, especially when it is me that is breaking in.

I have broken into more complicated places than this. I signal men to check it out and some to see if all the men are truly dead or if anyone is still alive and they know to not leave any survivors. I walk as well into the field with a gun loaded in hand and my eyes are looking everywhere. Every tree and every bit of grass that is on the ground. This place might have some traps and while I'm not Indiana Jones or even James Bond so I would not be able to live through that.