Chapter 4

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 4
|Torture and insanity|

Silas

As I knew, they were unable to track her down or rather the address where the videos were coming from. But as I said I already knew that from the start, still we had to try. There is nothing that I wouldn't do to get her back into my arms and I would kill whoever I please to make sure that she stays with me forever. I narrow my eyes on the screen that is showing her right now, she's strapped in a chair and I can see how bored she looks. How her eyebrows are furrowed as she always does when boredom finds her.

Leanna is not known for being bored a lot but now she is and that might be their worst but best mistakes. She's going to do something wicked and I can only proudly watch as she does so. That woman in the chair is my type and despite her brain being messed up, it only means that we can be messed up together. I pick up a cigarette and light it as I lean back in my chair and continue to watch her, her beauty is still there and never seems to fail at amazing me in ways that no one has ever done before.

A knock on the door breaks me from my thoughts about her. "Enter!" I call out and the door opens, reveling Ace who walks in with a smirk on his face but when he sees me he raises his eyebrows. "I thought you quit smoking" He says and I shrug. "It's a good stress reliever" I only tell him but then give him a look to get to the point as soon as possible, I'm busy watching her. That is at least better than having nothing. We were able to move the screen to my office so that I could watch her whenever I wanted.

"He's ready for you in the basement. Terrified" He says with a smirk on his face and this evil glint in his eyes. Eager to get his hands on that bastard that is in the basement. It might not be the one that we want right now but it's a step closer. "You sure it's the right one?" I ask him. Cocking his head to the side he only smirks at me still. "What is the reason for me doing this job?" He asks me. Rolling my eyes as I continue smoking I only give him an annoyed look.

"Because I know how to get a job well done and I'm the best at it. Believe me, that is the guy that was on the video" He tells me and I nod, dismissing him and he seems to understand that. With one glance at Leanna as she's still in that chair I put my cigarette into the ashtray on my desk and stand up and follow him out the door. Feeling the anger in me rise as I walk into the basement where he will be waiting for me to torture him.

I smirk when I enter and he shakes. Chains are holding him against the wall and I can only chuckle. Seeing how terrified of me he is. It's satisfying to see how he fears me and my presence but then again he's not the only one. I close the door leaving just the two of us in here along with all the tools that I will use to torture the living life out of him and when I do he will be spilling everything that he knows but that will never be enough pain.

I crack my knuckles which makes him jerk but the chains hold him in place. "Now, shall we begin?" I ask but I wasn't asking him but myself. This will be fun. He's deserves it for what he has done. He touched Leanna and he spoke to her and she did not like him, it was clearly written on her face. All those who she doesn't like I will take out of the game so that she never has to worry about them again. I pick up pruning shears and walk over to him.

He tries to get away from me but he can't. The look in my eyes as I stare at him is filled with anger and he can see it. "Where is Leanna?" I ask him as I take his hand. "If you don't answer I will remove one of these delicate little fingers. I'm sure you'd rather want to keep them. You can, if you give me what I want!" I say to him, lying through my gritting teeth. He touched her, his fingers tainted her and he deserves to have them removed, I would do so whether he tells me or not.