Chapter 18

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 18
|The story|

Leanna Russell

Stuffing my face with ice cream I've already eaten four scoops already, and I love it. I offered Silas a bowl, but he refused, said that he only wanted to watch me eat it. "How did you win?" Silas asks me, but I only give him a smile. What no one knows is that there is no secret behind it. I just shrug. "I just played the game. There is no other reason" I tell him and that is the truth. There is no other reason for it. Besides, I don't think Silas noticed something about Ace which I saw.

Ace could not take his eyes off Trina, and she could not take his eyes off him. The voice told me that they were flirting with one another, and they would hitch it off when Silas and I would leave. I think that is the only reason why I won because Ace was not even focused on the game itself. Though, even when I have to say that he does play it well, and he's rather good at it, and I'm sure he would have won if he had not been distracted by Trina.

Still, I think that the two of them really do match and that they will love each other one day in the same way that I love Silas and there is nothing and no one that can tell me that won't happen. "You won because you are the best" He says to me. The red forms in my cheeks as the blood rises inside me. My heart is beating inside my chest only for him and no one else, I don't even think that it is beating for me, but it does for him, that is the way that I like it.

My stomach has begun to hurt, but I love ice cream and I don't want to stop eating it. "Silas?" I ask him after some time. He has been playing with the shell necklace around his neck which he hides from view but when we are alone he takes it out and can barely stop playing with it. "Yes?" He asks me. I can see the love in his eyes that he has whenever he looks at me, and I'm sure that the love is the same in my eyes when I look at him as it is the love that I feel inside my chest, and it is bright and true.

"Am I normal?" I ask him. For some time I have been thinking that I'm not like anyone else and while that is a quality that should be amazing, I feel that I'm not someone that people want. Why? I don't know yet, but I have these thoughts in my head, and they just won't go away. "No. You're not normal" He says. I stop eating ice cream and look up at him with tears in my eyes, but he just gives me a small smile, a real smile.

My eyes meet his kohl black ones but this time I can't see what is inside them. "You're not normal like all the other women in the world, but normal is not what I want. I want you, Leanna. No one else. I don't want you to be normal. I want you to be you. No in else" Silas says to me. The tears are running down my cheeks and landing on the table. But, these are happy tears. Nothing other than that. The love that I have for Silas is just amazing, and I love that he doesn't want me to be someone else.

He wants me and no one else. "I love you" I say to him and take his hands after I've wiped them off as I had some ice cream on my fingers. No one can eat ice cream and not get some on their fingers. It's simply impossible. 'For you' The voice says, and I almost roll my eyes at her words. I think that she's in a bad mood, well she always is in a bad mood, but that is beside the point. "I love you" He says to me and I know it is the truth and nothing but the truth.

"I think it's time to put an end to this before you get sick. You're still recovering" He says to me and I roll my eyes. But, nonetheless I do allow him to take away the ice cream and set it back into the freezer. I will have to visit this freezer soon enough, and I will have to eat that ice cream. Silas made one mistake. He showed me where he keeps the ice cream and the best part is that it's not the only ice cream flavor that is there. I think that I was able to see at least a dozen or flavored in there.