Chapter 23

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 23
|Mole in the house|

Leanna Russell

I go behind Silas and I take the gun that he wears which I knew where was since I love it when he carries his guns, unfortunately I'm not allowed to carry a gun, yet. Soon I will be able to, and it's going to be fantastic because I'm going to shoot people. Not those that I care about, or maybe I will if we disagree, or I just don't feel like talking to them. I point the gun at the man and shoot him in the chest, where he falls dead on the ground.

It's sad really how someone has to clean this up from my office. Silas looks at me with a questionable look. "What? Who is to say that he was not the mole. He did throw someone else under the bus, we can't take any changes that he will say something about us" I tell him, and he sharply nods. I can see in his eyes that he's angry, and he's ready to kill. I love that look on him. It makes me just want to take him to bed and kiss him and touch him and make him feel things that he's never felt before.

Though he does put his hand out, and I roll my eyes when I set the gun in his hands. "Next time wait to kill them after I've interrogated them" He says, but I just give him a smile. 'He's right, you know. It's better to kill them after watching them be tortured for some time. And we love it when Silas is bloody and angry and ready to kill anyone that he sees' The voice in my head says. I will say that I agree with that voice, but I will not admit that I did make a mistake because I know that I did not.

He deserved to die, perhaps not if he was the mole but because he entered my office and the worst of all he interrupted our session which is the biggest crime that anyone can commit, and he did deserve to die for that reason alone. I don't really care if he was this mole or not. "Leanna, you are to go to our room and stay there. Is that understood?" He asks me as he looks at me in the eyes, his face softening when he does so. I take a step closer to him.

"But, I don't want to leave you" I say to him, it's true, I don't. Without him, I will find myself go to places that I'd rather not, and I will not become calm, quite the opposite. "It's the safest for you, I don't want you to get hurt" He says, but I roll my eyes. "I won't get hurt because I have you and besides if anyone were to hurt me, I would just shoot them. I know of your other gun hiding places" I tell them. Right now he's carrying about a dozen or so guns on him.

How he is able to keep that many guns on him is beyond me, and I've tried to find them all, but I've not been able to, I have no clue on how he does it or why. But, I do know some and most of those places and I don't think that's I want to know the other ones. Silas lets out a sigh. "All right. You are to stay by my side the entire time. Do not stray from me and I don't want you to do anything. Only I can handle these men" He tells me.

I smile at him and nod. I don't know why he's so worried, but I suppose that is just who he is, always worrying about me and I love him even more for it. I go on my toes and kiss his cheek. "What was that for?" He asks me. "Nothing, I just wanted to kiss the man that I love" I tell him. He may be trying to hide it, but there is some red in his cheeks which is caused because of. He loves me. I know this. He has not only told me that he loves me, but he has showed me.

Silas would do anything and everything for me, and he has done so much for me, he saved me from Adam, and he makes me feel who I want to be, this is who I am and who I wish to be, and he does not tell me to be someone else, he wants me to be me. 'What about me?' The voice asks me. You are me, so he does allow you to be who you are as well. I don't know, it's confusing so don't ask. She chuckles in my head.