Chapter 35

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 35
|Waking up in happiness|

Leanna Russell

Waking up in the arms of the man that I love is everything that I have ever wanted. This calm feeling takes over me as he holds me tingly upon against his body, not tight enough to hurt me but enough for me to know whom I belong to. Our naked bodies are holding each other as we have been doing this entire night, and the smile on my face shows just how much I've him. I turn my head to look at him, his sleeping face that is so calm and collected, as if nothing in the world can harm him.

And nothing will. Not while I'm here. I take a look at his face to see the peace that has come across it. Truly Silas looks like he has found himself in a dream. It's a sight that I like seeing. Now, he's not the man that has the world on his shoulders, and he doesn't need to think about who to kill or who is trying to kill him. This moment, Silas is simply a man that is dreaming and holds the woman that he loves in his arms, happily.

I never want this moment to end, I don't want it to be ruined. Everything has been going on lately and for once I just want to cherish this one moment that I have with the man that I have fallen so deeply in love with. I don't want it to be over as soon as it has begun. Still, even I know that reality is far from granting wishes and soon this moment will come to an end. That won't stop me from enjoying it though. All that I do is look at Silas with a smile as he sleeps.

We had spent the night in each other's arms and feeling the pleasure run through our bodies. It was so magical and special, and I still can't believe that I got to experience it with Silas, the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with. We did not get much sleep per se, but that doesn't matter to me. When I am with him nothing else but him matters, and I find that everything becomes lost. The love that I hold for Silas is just far too strong and powerful yet never would I want to change it for the world.

There is nothing that I would have changed in my life because everything that has happened to me made me meet him, and it is the cause of that which I love him so. Without any of it, I know that I would have never met Silas and fallen so hard for him. The things that happened to me as a child, the fire that I was in and the trauma that Silas said I have been through, that all happened to me for a reason and one reason alone. That reason has a name; Silas.

His eyes flutter open and meet mine, the moment only grows longer as the seconds disappear into oblivion and will remain lost. "Good morning" I whisper to him. The glee in my eyes he can see, and I can see the joy in his eyes once they have  met mine. Both of us feel like we have found eternal peace and I can tell that Silas doesn't want this moment to end, neither one of us does. His hand runs along my body, making my skin warm for his touch. Until he reaches where there tattoo of the heart is.

He traces it and its sends these shivers down my spine, it is not shivers of fear but rather ones of happiness and joy and his touch. He makes me feel things that no one else can. "When did you get it?" He asks me as he looks down at my chest where the tattoo is. The heart shaped tattoo is so beautiful, and I admire it each and every time that I can. "Not long ago. I took Trina with me to the tattoo shop and got it, and I should tell you to never go there, the workers are quite rude" I tell him.

Remembering what I did, and I feel happy that I did do it. I may not know what they had planned, but they failed and have paid the price for it. One that I enjoyed inflicting. "It suits you" He whispers to me. His heavy British accent always gets to me, and it makes my heart beat faster. That is just how much I care for him and love him, he makes me fall deeper in love with him each time that I am near him, hear his voice, think of him and catch his stare.