Chapter 25

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 25
|Used against him|

Leanna Russell

I walk down the streets of the town and not even sure what I'm doing. I keep thinking about what Silas did and said to me and I really don't have an explanation for what he did. None of it makes sense and if somewhere were to ask me I would have to say that thee is something wrong about it. I know for a fact that Silas does love me and I love him which means that he could not have done this for the reason that he does not love me. But, why had he thrown me away?

I've been out here for about two hours and that is the very question that has been running through my mind this entire time and I have no idea what is happening or even how to feel about it. The voice in my head has been silent and does not want to talk to me, but I know that she can hear my every thought. I can feel her in my head as well as others, but they don't want to talk for some reason. It makes me feel alone out here as I'm just by myself.

The wind is blowing harshly on me, and I'm shivering as I continue to walk, not even sure where it is that I'm going. All I know is that I'm walking somewhere, and I'm going in this direction which I don't even know what is. My mind can't stop thinking about Silas, and it's like he has taken over my mind which is precisely what I think has happened. Still, there is very little that I can do about it. He owns the house and he threw me out. I don't have anywhere to go. It's clear that my apartment that I live with Adam has been sold and all my things as well.

It was the landlady that told me when I moved in that she would remove any of my stuff and sell it as well as the apartment if I were one hour or more late to pay the rent. I was always on time to pay it, but I don't think that it has been paid so everything that I owned is gone and there is very little I can do about it. Though, this is not all bad. The weather is nice, except for the cold wind, but it's all right out here.

The town is rather beautiful in its own way. As I'm walking there are people that go past me and I feel like they are looking at me everywhere that I go. Their looks are not that comfortable as they stare at me. I have chosen to ignore that as I don't want to talk to anyone or mess around with anyone. I just want to find somewhere to sit down and not get cold, but there is no place like that. That is until I spot a coffee shop nearby.

It's a small one, and it does not appear like there is much happening in there. Perfect. There are only about a handful of costumers in there which is not that bad. I walk towards the coffee shop and as soon as I enter the first thing that I'm my with is warmth. My body is shivering uncontrollably. Making me miss having Silas around to hold me and to have his arms around me. He's always so warm and cuddly and there is just so nice to be around him and have his warm embrace over me.

I sit down in the coffee shop and look around. It's quite modern and cozy in here. I think that I will come here more often. It's a nice place and maybe not to order but to sit here and enjoy the warmth and the feeling that this place gives me. A person comes to my table. A man that works here. "Can I get you anything?" He asks me kindly and with a smile. And the people here are very nice. I shake my head. "No, thank you" I answer. I don't have any money on me right now, so I would not even be able to order anything.

"Do you want a menu to decide, we have great offers and the specials are highly recommend?" He asks me but I shake my head again. "No, thank you. I don't want anything" I say, not knowing what else to say. I notice that his look turns into a weird one. "If you are not here to order then I will ask you kindly to leave" He speaks. Well, that is kind of rude. I take back what I said about the workers being nice here, because they are not.