Chapter 38

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 38
|Marriage proposal|

Leanna Russell

I watch with wonder as Silas goes down on one knee and opens up a small box which he holds in his hand. I gasp when he opens it and the prettiest ring I have ever laid my eyes on is in there, and it greets me with this warm welcome. I stare into his kohl black eyes as my own ones get tears in them. I know what he's doing. He's proposing to me. He is actually going to ask me to marry him. This happiness flows everywhere inside me as I can't wait until I say yes to his question.

"Leanna" He begins, and I find myself on my toes waiting for him to say the next words. The smile on my face is so big that I hope that the whole world can see it is so that they would know that I am going to spend the rest of my like with the man that I love. I love him more than anything in the world. The glee is the same one on my face and that is on his face as we both feel the same happiness to start our lives together.

"From the moment that I saw you, I wanted nothing more than to hold you in my arms. To free you from your demons and become your safe haven. I hated it. I hated that I wanted you more than just your body. I was cruel to you. Only to cover up that I truly have always wanted to have you. You showed me time and time again that you are the smartest, and the most beautiful woman this world has ever seen" Silas says. His eyes sparkle with love, and it can be seem everywhere on his face.

"You were the light that brought me back into the world, I was lost and all alone before I met you. I was cruel and evil, and while I would destroy the whole world just to hold you in my arms and kiss your tender lips, I would. I would kill every single person on this planet just to be with you. Leanna, you have made me the better man. A man that I never thought I could become" Silas says to me. A tear slips down from my eyes so softly and silently, and yet they hold so much emotion.

His words are so beautiful, I can't even believe that there are words that beautiful. I find that I just want to kiss him ad hold him and be with him and marry him and love him forever and ever. Nothing more. I just need him and only him. Silas is all that matters to me. "You make me feel like I want to give then world to you and I will. I will show you that the world is yours and yours alone, dear Leanna" Silas says to me, his sot voice finding its way to me and to my heart.

His words are so gentle and kind. "Leanna, I love you more than the sun and the moon and this earth. I love you with my whole rotten heart and I would rip it out of my chest and hand it to you if I could. If you asked me to give you my heart, I would rip it out only for you. I would happily give my life for you, Leanna. You are the light that I will forever love and hold against me. And, I, for one, cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Leanna Russell, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? Will you marry me?" Silas asks me.

In the distance I can hear the clock chiming that it is about to reach midnight, but I don't care about the clock or about anything. I just care about Silas right now and his words. The tears are falling down my face. I don't care how I look nor that the make-up that I could be wearing is all over the place. None of that matters. The words that Silas hand said are the most beautiful words that I have ever heard in my life.

The language has bowed down before Silas and gifted him the words that describe everything that he feels inside his chest and I can understand it and I feel the same way about him as he feels about me. Silas is not a man that is known for his words, when we met he barely spoke at all. And when he did, it was mostly insults and such, but over time he learned that he did not need to be afraid to speak about his feelings, that he is allowed to be human too.