Chapter 2

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 2
|The past is not what it seems|

Silas

That bastard has been hiding from us the entire time. I knew he had something to do with it but he disappeared, and his record was clean so he has no reason to take her. Except for the fact that he was in a relationship with her or rather a fake one. I grip the steering wheel even tighter to the point where my hands hands are getting white but that is the least of my problems. Finding him is finding her and he's nowhere to be found. But once I find him I'm going to kill him.

"Remind me again why we're looking for a mentally unstable woman?" The annoying person beside me asks. My second in command and my best friend; Ace. I glare at him when we're stopping at a red light. "I will shoot you!" I hiss at him but he only laughs. "No, you won't" He says. He's right though never will I be caught dead saying those words out loud. "She's... she's my everything" I admit to him but that only fuels my anger. I need her, I need her more than I've ever needed anyone.

"Dude, you're whipped and don't even try to deny it" He says and I won't try. There is nothing that can tell me that I've not fallen for that woman and nothing to convince me to not do everything that I can to find her and bring her back to me. "But, isn't she like... you know insane?" He asks me and once again I find myself glaring at him. He's really testing my patience and soon I will actually shoot him if he doesn't shut his mouth or I could just knock him out with something so he stops bothering me.

I sigh. "Don't ever call her that again. She's different. That's what she is" I tell him. Leanna isn't like all the others which is why my love for her shines even brighter (though I don't let it shine anyone but her). She is different and her personality is what makes her who I she is. Sometimes it's hard to not laugh at her and her ridiculousness but at the end of the day she's just too adorable for her own good. I drive the car through the streets until I park in front of house and we both get out of the car.

Neither one of us speak as we draw our guns out. The house is abandoned but this has been found to be one of his properties. That bastard is loaded but that doesn't mean that I don't have more money because I do and if I'm short on something there's almost bank available to be robbed or broken into, not that I haven't done that often. My eyes scan the house. It's large but silent as it's a bit far from civilization which is why it's perfect to have a woman captive, especially Leanna.

I've already kidnapped her in the past and she did not mind that at all but then again she was on a ton of drugs at the time. I walk to the front door and kick it down, not even caring about the fact that it breaks in half. He might be loaded but his security is the worst. He doesn't even have a decent looking door and it's easy to just kick it open and break into the house which is begging to be broken into. Through the darkness I see that there are a lot of broken items, furniture scattered everywhere on the floor.

This place is as abandoned as abandoned it can become. There are no sounds that come from the house beside the ones that we create ourselves but that doesn't mean that they're not here at all. Hidden passageways are something that I've all too well familiar with and a house as old as this and belonging to a man who has money to spare always has something hidden underneath the paint. It's only a matter of time before we find something that leads to that she was or is somewhere around here. We split off as we are walking through the house.

I keep my gun loaded and point in front of me but I also make sure that I have a knife in my other hand in case someone comes behind me for I'm not going to get shot in the back of the head because I let down my guard. I'm not known for being that careless either way. My eyes scan the house and despite the darkness I am able to see something, often just shadows of broken furniture or other object but nothing out of the ordinary, for an abandoned house that is.