Chapter 9

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 9
|Can love survive?|

Silas

As soon as I had entered into the room the first thing that I see is Leanna lying on the ground with that bastard holding her. He mutters things to her but that is when I notice that she's bleeding. Heavily. And it's fast. It doesn't take me a long time to realize that she has been shot. "Step away from her!" I say to him as I narrow my eyes at him. That fucker looks at me with his eyes and I can see how broken he is. The fear is there, the fear of me and the gun that I hold.

My eyes are so focused on glaring at him that I barely even notice that Leanna is moving, her hands are moving in some movements, but it's impossible to tell what she is doing. "What have you done to her!" I yell at him, as he backs away from her. The blood flows even more now than it did before. I can see on her face that she's slowly fading away from the world and going somewhere else. No! I will not allow this to happen. She won't leave me. Not after all I've been trying to do to find her and bring her back to me.

"I did not mean to" He whispers or rather mutters to himself which are the words that he has been saying endlessly, and he's trying to apologize to her. I look around the two of them to see that there are handcuffs that have been broken and are in pieces on the ground. What had happened here? No doubt something incredible since Leanna always manages to do with her ideas and just the thoughts that enter her brain. Her wild nature has her making decisions that most would not do but that is one of the things that I love about her.

He continues to mutter to himself, something about how he did not mean to do it but that doesn't justify for what he has done to the one that I love. She's hurt and it breaks me apart. I feel as though I am the one that has been shot (despite having being shot) and I feel as though I'm the one that feels the pain and not her. But, as much as I want to take her pain away and bring her nothing but calm and lights, I can't do that.

He lets her go and stands up from the ground. "I'm going to make you suffer so severely that you will beg me for your death but even then I won't give you the one thing that you beg for. Not, when I begged for her, and you took her from me!" I speak to him. My hurt turns to anger which is running through my veins. Jumping around in my body as if it were electricity. He doesn't say anything but that he's sorry over and over again and his gaze is on her.

My fist clenches and I lower the gun as I walk over to him. "I'm going to hurt you and break you in every way known to man!" I speak to him as I punch him in the face. My shoulder hurt by doing so and I can feel the blood leak faster but that doesn't matter to me at all. Nothing but her matters to me and his pain and suffering that I will enjoy causing for what he has done. He stumbled back and hits a stack full of games which fall down and go scattered all over the floor.

Standing up he tries to attack me, but I'm much faster than he is, and I dodge his attack. My gun I throw to the ground, away from him as I start to punch him, everywhere, in the face and in the chest where I hear something crack and even in the stomach where he loses his breath. I can only smirk at his pain. Knowing that I'm the one that causes him this pain, and he's suffering because of me but even then it will never be enough for the pain that he has caused me is even greater than anything I could do to him.

I continue to beat him and even when the pain is growing inside my body and the black dots are taking over me, I still continue. The anger inside me is far greater than I could ever know. He's barely able to stand on his legs. He does all he can to fight me back, but I'm far stronger than he is, and I'm better than him. This bastard can't even save his own life even if he wanted to. I give him a dark smirk as I beat him so hard that he loses all senses and falls.