Chapter 7

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 7
|Shoot|

Silas

I can only smirk when I shoot them down. Watching their bodies fall to the ground, dead. They never even stood a chance against me. The bodies pile the ground and the blood coats the floor. But, it doesn't matter to me as I walk past them, not caring much for them at all. I came here for one reason only and I will not leave until I have gotten what rightfully belongs to me and I will slaughter every single person that stands in my way, no matter who it is. I will kill them all to get her back.

The bullets are flying everywhere and ringing endlessly in my ears but I welcome the noise. It's inviting and wonderful to hear. The screams of pure pain as they die also add up to the excitement that fills my body. My men and I are going and walking down every hallway and corridor but my eyes are checking for any signs of hidden hallways that might be hiding here. So, far I've only found three which my men are breaking down this very second and seeing if she is there. One of my guns runs out of bullets and I throw it to the ground and take another one.

The blood is everywhere, on the ground and on the walls and even on me. The red coats everything that it can gets its hands on which only makes my smirk even wider and even more wicked. I turn my head when I notice that Ace has been shot in the leg but he is able to still stand. He gives me a look, I can see that he's in pain but no one can see that but me. Ace is good at hiding things from people he doesn't want to know, I don't fall under that category. I know him better than anyone else.

He gives me a nod as he continues to walk, and I sharply nod as well. Knowing very well that I will have to keep an eye on him. He is not bleeding as much as I thought, perhaps only just a flesh wound. Just as we turn a corner I let out a groan when this agonizing pain hits me in the shoulder. Raising my gun I shoot the one that had dared to shoot me. His life ends instantly. I go back the corner that I came from while my men go past me.

I look down to see that my blood has begun to soak through my clothes. The pain agonizing but nothing is more painful that not having her in my arms right now. Ace goes over to me. "You ok?" He asks me and I glare at him. "What does it look like?!" I say to him harshly through my gritted teeth. I take a deep breath as the pain runs everywhere in my body. But, I will not fall. The only one that can ever bring me down is Leanna, but given that I've not found her, I will not fall.

He takes a step but stumbles, but uses the wall to catch him. "Head back to the car. Get that fixed" I tell him, or more like ordered him. He shakes his head as he gives me a smirk. Trying to mask the pain that he feels but he can't hide that pain from me. "I'm fine. Trust me. Besides, I still would like to find that woman. I just know that we're going to get along" He says with a smirk, a pained one. I roll my eyes. "It was an order" I speak to him in a warning tone.

A tone that he is rather familiar with but Ace has never been one to follow my orders which is why I should have shot him a long time ago. Though, I have to admit that he's the best in the business at what he does. He chuckles. "Your orders are shit" He says to me and I roll my eyes at him. Ignoring the pain in my body as I walk around the corner once more and walk down the hallway, knowing that he's somewhere behind me. Slower but perhaps even more alert and much more dangerous than before.

Confusion takes over me for a second when I'm met with a dead end. "Why would anyone build a hallway this long and then end with a dead end?" I ask Ace who shrugs. The pain taking over his mind, even when he tries to bear with it. "Because there's something hidden behind one of the walls here. A door to another hallway or a passageway. "It's not like the other ones. All of these walls look solid" He tells me as he starts to knock on them. Hurting his knuckles while doing so which only makes me shake my head.