Chapter 24

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 24
|Accuse me, hurt me, leave me|

Leanna Russell

Something about seeing the fear in his eyes makes me happy, and I like this happy feeling and I love seeing him afraid of me. I take a step closer to him, but he tries to back away from me. So weak and pathetic. Can't even stand up against me. Some man behind him prevents him from going anywhere as he tries to get away. When I'm right in front of me I lean down to his ear. "If you ever question my loyalty again you will suffer in ways that you have never suffered before. I can break your body in the worst way possible" I whisper into his ear.

Karl begins to shake as I lean back and give him a wicked grin. He should have known that you cannot mess with me nor Silas and if he does then he will die. First I will make sure that he feels more pain than he has ever felt in his life, and then I will break him apart. Then I will kill him. I will do anything to protect Silas and if this man is questioning me he is questioning Silas as well because we are one.

I giggle as I turn around and head back to the platform where Silas is looking at me, I'm shocked to see that his look is not one that I like seeing. I nearly gasp when I see that Silas is glaring at me. I don't like it when he glares at me. The voice is going away, and I'm left to pick up the pieces, and I'm the one that is in control, and she has been pushed into the furthest corner of my mind. Where I can still feel and hear her, but I'm the one that controls my body.

I go and stand beside him again, but I keep feeling this cold feeling from him for some reason as he has not looked at me since he glared at me. Why did he glare at me? Did I do something wrong? All I did was defend him and me and us, I did nothing other than that. I know very well that in order for him to be the boss they need to be afraid of him and if they are not afraid of him they will not respect him. I just showed them that they should be afraid of us.

Sometimes I don't understand Silas at all, but then again that is why we have our sessions or one of the reasons. We want to understand one another, and we can only do that by talking and those sessions are not just for him, but they are for me too because I need them and there are things that I want to tell Silas but would never be able to find the right words to do so, which is why we need those sessions and as a therapist I know that we both need this for ourselves.

He speaks to the crowd some more and threatens them again, and then he dismisses them, and has ordered that no leaves the house as we are in lockdown. I have no idea what that means, but it does not sound that good. Something about that word is not that comforting to me, and it's quite scary. But, no one is going to know that, they can't otherwise they will not respect me or Silas. He, however walks over to me and takes my hand and leads me down the path that w came before, but this time he leads me towards a room that I know but have never entered.

His office. I had once eavesdropped on him and the Warden when I was last in this hallway and I had heard interesting things, strange things but interesting. To this day I still have no clue what they were talking about, will not really, but I can kind of guess. I think it was about me, but I don't know, and I doubt that if I walk to Silas then he's going to tell me. He did after all kill the Warden that day, so I think he simply does not car care or even remember their conversation.

He opens the door and leads me inside where I'm met with his office. It's smaller than I had thought it would be but since this is an office for one man that makes sense. It's tidy and there is not a thing or an object that is out of place here, it's all perfectly organized and just so him. Silas does not like messes, he's the one that likes to keep things clean and tidy around him. Unlike me who does not even seem to care about the mess or anything like that.