Chapter 26

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 26
|A secret has gone out|

Leanna Russell

The secret passageway is not that secret anymore since I know about it, though it's narrow, and it's really dark in here. Would it kill him if he put some lights in here? This place does not have to feel like a trip down below. It is an escape way after all and should feel like one. If I were to escape through this tunnel I would be far too scared to even do anything, I'm not even sure why I would even escape at all since it's pretty obvious that I will do anything for Silas.

Despite him hurting me, but he's going to pay for that anyway, and then we can move on with our lives. I will not forgive and forget it that easily though. This I will hold on against him for a long time. Just if he thinks that he is free when I see him, and I've finished punishing him. Silas may be the man that I love, but that does not mean that he is immune to everything. Every relationship has to have rules and this one is no different. He will understand them sooner or later.

As I walk the hallway I can barely even see anything at all but Silas had told me that this way is a straight path that leads outside, and it also works going the opposite way. I don't touch anything and I would rather not want to. There is something that I strongly dislike about these secret passageways that Silas has, and it is the fact that they are smelly and disgusting, and they are gross. There are most likely some kind of disgusting animals in here like rats and spiders and everything that is disgusting and wants to crawl on my body.

I just really wish that Silas had made the hallway a bit better and maybe animal proof. Unless you're talking about unicorns, and then you can allow them to be as they are the ones that rule the world and are allowed to be anywhere that they like. I don't think that unicorns want to be in a smelly place like this at all, their coat can't get dirtied, and it's such a shame that there is a lot of filth down here. Though the tunnel is quite nice if you think about it in that sense.

It's straight and leads exactly to the place that I want to be where no one would be able to see me coming. There are no sounds that come from the house down here and there are no sounds that I make that will touch their ears up there. Which is rather nice, so they won't hear me when I come. That would really ruin the surprise effect that I'm going for here, and it's not that fun anyway if people know that. It's like a surprise birthday party, there is no fun in it if the person already knows about it.

It ruins the surprise for everyone and people are left with frowns because they wanted it to be a surprise, and it will never be like that if they already know about it. The tunnel here is completely secret and no one knows of me coming up to find Silas and punishing him for what he has done to me and the pain that he has caused. No one will be safe from me after they have hurt me, they should know that and if they don't know about it then this is their time to learn about it in fine details.

Silas

"Man, you're a mess" Ace speaks annoyingly when he enters my office. The same office that is in ruins now. After I drove her away, I needed to let the anger out. It deeply pains me that she's not here and the anger inside me is only growing the longer it is and without her to calm me down I don't know what I will do next, but I will show them who is the boss and that no one messes with me and lives. I glare daggers into his skull as he leans against the wall with punch holes all over.

"You might want to do something about that" He tells me, but I only glare at him, and I'm ready to punch him right this second. "I mean, even you are above glory holes" He speaks and smirks at me. That's it. I rush over to him and with everything I punch him in the jaw. He nearly falls backwards but is able to catch himself. This time he will, but next time he won't be able to stand. He laughs. "I thought you'd be stronger that this" Ace says. Is he really trying to get himself killed here?