Chapter 28

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 28
|Screenshot|

Silas

Leanna's adorable little anger only makes me want to wrap my arms around her and kiss her, never allowing her to leave my arms again. In my arms she will be safe and away from everything. "I will handle him, you, Leanna will go somewhere safe" I tell her. Never again will I have to experience the pain that I felt when I lost her for the first time. She was taken away from me and I will not let that happen again. Rather would I die than lose this woman ever again. She is everything to me.

She only glares at me when I say those words. Clearly she wanted to do some damage, but in order for this plan that I've been shaping this entire time, I need her to stay away. She can't get hurt and as much as I would want to have her around me all the time, I can't. I will not be able to live with myself if Leanna gets hurt in any shape or form. All of those would have been for naught if that happens for all I do is for her and her safety.

"I want him dead" She speaks to me, quietly but the anger inside her voice is there, and it is alive. So alive that I know she's fighting with herself to walk out of here and look around the house for Ace to kill him. I can't have him dead. Not yet anyway. Not until he learns what it means to be a mole and what it means to betray me. He will suffer with his life but first, he will feel so much pain that he will beg me for death. I will not care that he was my best friend.

I nod at her. "I know. It cannot happen, yet. There are still information that we need for him. This war started because of him and his leaking, and now I plan on ending both" I speak to her. She smirks at me as she walks over to me. While I love this woman more than I have ever loved anyone in my life, I am still wary of her when she has a gun in her hand. There is a reason why I try to hide them from her because Leanna can become uncontrollable when she has a gun in her hand.

Not that I don't like that, I love it when she has a gun and that she's willing to kill anyone that hurts us, but when that gun is pointed at me, I do become afraid that the woman that I love will shoot me. Yet, I would allow her to end my life if only she wanted to, and I would willingly tell her to shoot me if she needed to let her anger out on me. "How did you figure out he was the mole?" She asks me and both she and her best friend are looking at me, waiting for an answer. I smirk.

Leanna Russell

"The answer to that question is a lot complicated than a simple answer" He speaks, but I know what he's doing. He's trying to distract me, so I won't ask about it or demand an answer. This time I will not stop until I have the answer. I need to know how Silas was able to figure out that his best friend is the mole. I don't think that I would have been able to figure that out, despite the fact that I don't know Ace that very well.

I do know Trina as well as she knows herself, and even if she would betray us, I would not be able to tell. Perhaps that is the point. "Try" I challenge him as I sit down on his office chair, which is really comfortable. Why had I not sat down sooner? That would have been a lot better. I see him smirking at me. Anyone can figure out that Silas loves to boost around his intelligent. He does it in our sessions as he tells me about his plans of what he has done and what he plans on doing.

All of which are plans that I would never be able to come up with, he has, and I love him even more for it, for it is so clever that no one will see it coming. Why do I have the need to kiss him right about now? "Information about what had taken place in the meetings that we have had were being leaked out. I could not figure out who it was, until I saw a pattern. It was Ace that was present in all of them and when I told everyone the wrong information, that was also the very thing that got out, and I had switched everyone, so it was all new people, but he was the only pattern" He says.