Chapter 32

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 32
|Birthday|

Leanna Russell

Waking up on Silas' birthday with him by my side and this sense of peace all around me is like waking up in Heaven. Everything is perfect now. The love of my life is by my side, my best friend has woken up from her coma and is going to be all right. Things couldn't get better. Silas is still asleep next to me, his arms around me as if he is clinging onto life itself. I smile at him as I watch him sleep. He's so calm when sleeping, like nothing can hurt him.

I take his hand and just hold it. It feels nice to have him hold me while we sleep. It makes it feel like I'm not alone, that there is someone there with me. "I love you" I whisper. I may never know how, but I do love him. With all my heart, everything inside me loves this man that holds me so gently, and yet he makes sure that I'm protected. Once Silas used to be the one that sent fear down my spine, now he's the one that makes me laugh and smile and makes me fall in love with him deeper every single day.

He's kind and gentle and sweet towards me. There is no one in the world like him, and neither do I want someone to be like him. He's one of a kind and I could not ask for more. Slowly I pry his arms off my body, as his grip is stronger than expected which is surprising how much he does not hurt me. Trying to be as smooth and silent as I can be I finally manage to get his hands off my body and free myself from his grip, despite wanting nothing more than to be back by his side again.

I smile at him as I enter the bathroom. Doing everything that I need there, I then take a quick shower. When I've finished my shower Silas has woken up and is sitting on the bed. I can't read his face, but I can tell that he's happy. His eyes show me happiness, the kohl black eyes that I've fallen so hard in love with. I walk over to the bed and sit down next to him. "Good morning" I say with a smile as I kiss his cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful" He says to me as his arms snake around my body and pull me towards him. I don't get to do anything before his lips are on mine, and he's kissing me. The kiss is gentle, but he's trying to control it. My eyes slowly close as I allow him to do to whatever he wants with them. His tongue explores everything in my mouth, and I can feel him smirking in the kiss, knowing that he has won. When we break the kiss, I look into his eyes. "Ever heard of morning breath?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"No. What is it?" He playfully asks me. I laugh. "It's what you have. Now, brush your teeth before you kiss me again" I tell him as I stand up from the bed. "Oh, really?" He asks me as he stands up and walks over to me. His arms pull me towards his body and into his chest that is as hard as a rock and I would not be surprised if it were rocks. I turn around to be facing him and smirk. "Yes. Now, brush your teeth, or you will never be allowed to kiss me again" I say to him.

Silas only chuckles which makes me playfully glare at him, he doesn't know that though. "All right, all right, yes, ma'am" He says which only makes my glare become deadlier. He lets go of me and walks over to the bathroom. "Don't call me ma'am. I'm not old yet" I say to him. He turns around and smirks before he closes the bathroom door. I roll my eyes at him, but it's impossible to not smile. Like I said, this is the life and everything is simply perfect now. I hurry to dress myself into some nice clothes.

Which is why I had to have him leave the room, because he can't see the tattoo yet that I got just for him. It has been hard to now allow him to see it, but it will all be worth it once I show it to him. I have big plans for this day. Silas might not celebrate his birthday, but he will after this day. I will change his mind about it, no matter what. This is going to be the best birthday that he has ever had in his life, he will be happy, I know that.