chapter#16

AUTHOR'S POV. ..
Days passed and Hazel was not getting enough time to spend with Ivan. ....she was always at her restaurant.doing work and stuff because her father left things undone when he died .....it was up to Hazel if she wants to sell the restaurant or find a new partner for it......she was constantly looking for good partnership but always failed to find one because she said she needs the best for her restaurant. ....
One day her assistant and she was talking about something and Hazel remembered that her father's friend used to have a restaurant  here in L.A.they were childhood friends ....
Hazel tried to contact them and succeeded. ......Now the only thing she wanted was to spend time with the love of her life by sharing her duties with someone....she was so happy when she finally found someone that could actually help her.....

Ivan was kinda used to it and he always wanted to spend time with Hazel.
He was also worried for her because lately she's been having alot of tension headaches ....sometimes hazel's nose starts to bleed which made him even more worried about her health......
                     ***********
   Ivan's Pov. ..
I wanna take her to the hospital so she can get a proper treatment for her headaches but she's always so busy ....
Some time she comes home when everyone is asleep .......I wonder why is she coming home late.......

Hazel's Pov. ..
Yess! Today is finally the day when I meet uncle Joseph. ......I am so happy ........
I was sitting inside my restaurant waiting for him to come so we can finally talk about the the real reason we're meeting here.....
I waited for him to come for a good twenty minutes. ...and finally someone entered the restaurant ,but it wasn't him because he's suppose to be my father's age.....
  He came near my table and asked my name......I introduced myself and he did the same....
I then asked him " umm I think you're at the wrong table...if you don't mind I'm actually waiting for someone ...can you find another table for yourself...."
He said "My name is Dylan and I'm your uncle Ben's son.. and if I'm not wrong your assistant called me and she was the one who set this meeting up...."
Me:sorry ......but where is uncle Ben?
Dylan : He died in a car crash. A few months ago ....you probably don't recognise me because we never met ....."
Me: I'm so sorry for your loss.....so it means you can't help me....."
Dylan : what do you mean I can't help you ?I'm here for the partnership. ....
Me: really .......I'm glad that you're helping me .....oh god.....I'm  sorry I didn't ask you ....would you like to drink something?"
Dylan : coffee would be great....
I smiled and ordered his coffee....
He told me alot about himself .....
His restaurants and new projects he has  been working on...
We talked about my restaurant and the reason for partnership. .......
While we were talking I saw Ivan looking at us ....
Ivan's Pov. ...
I was missing Hazel so much so I decided to go and see her and spend some time with her .....but when I got there I saw her talking to another man who seemed unfamiliar to me because I've never met him before....

So he's the reason she's always coming home late?  I thought to my self and my eyes were filled with tears I was afraid if she sees me here so I decided to go back home....
Hazel's Pov. ....
I ran after him as soon as i saw him leaving .......
I thought to myself that maybe he got the wrong idea.....
So I decided to go home after him ....
A few minutes later I reached home ...
I ran inside and my eyes were only searching for Ivan. ....
I asked Jimena if she has seen  Ivan coming...
She answered "Yes. ...but I don't think he is in his best mood to talk to anyone .....hey is everything alright between you guys....?"
I said "Yes everything's fine I'll explain later...."
I ran ,and knocked the door of Ivan's room ....he was sitting on the corner of his bed with his bloodshot eyes....
I walked to him and sat with him on the bed ....I tried to hold his hand but he moved away from me.....
I said " Hey. .....why are you not talking to me...?

Ivan: Because i found the reason why you're coming home late these days....

Me: it's not what it looks like Ivan give me a chance to explain myself....

Ivan: ok explain.....

Me: ok so ...he is the son of my father's childhood friend...and I just met him ..... he is probably going to be my new partner. ....

Ivan looked at me and said " So you just met him and you're willing to make him your new partner.....I don't like him .....

I chuckled and said ......." hmm I smell jealousy. ....hey Ivan do you smell it too...?"

Ivan hugged me and said " you are mine and I can't share you with anyone do you get it......or do you want me to explain it to you......"

Me: Ivan. .....it's for work and if he becomes my partner I'll spend more time with you ...and if you don't trust me then you can come with me whenever we meet next time...."

Ivan :i  trust you ....it's him I don't trust. ...

Me: come with me next time and you'll see ....OK

Ivan: ok.....I love you baby.....and I'm sorry for leaving like that. ....

Me: it's ok .....so...

Ivan: so...

Me: Are we good now...?

Ivan cupped my cheek and said " How can I ever be mad at you.....?
........
I kissed him on his cheek ...
.
Then I started to feel pain in my head again and this time I could handle it so I decided to leave the room immediately and take my Medicines without having Ivan notice my actions and sudden change in mood .........
....
......
....