chapter#14

Today, The twins ,Boggi and Jimena  were hosting a small get together in their house....
Everyone woke up and early except Hazel. ...
Ivan's Pov. ..
"Good morning everyone "I said and went to make  my cereal.
Everyone was there except Hazel. ..
I asked Jimena and she said that maybe she's still sleeping. .
I finished my cereal and went upstairs to check on Hazel. ...
I was about to knock but then I thought maybe she's asleep ...
I walked inside the room and saw her sleeping peacefully while hugging her favourite teddy bear. ....
I smiled as i saw the cuteness on hazel's face when she's asleep. ...
I sat on the bed and slowly ran my hands through her hairs.
"God .....I can't wait to be with you...."I said softly but still it woke her up...
I got up from the bed and she stretched a little bit then she saw me standing there ....
She said
"Good morning "
Me:Good morning. ....did you sleep well...?
Hazel:yes......well what are you doing here..?
Me :oh I just came to wake you up for the day...
Hazel: oh ok I'll come downstairs in a few minutes  ok....
Me: ok I'll wait...
Hazel smiled as i said that I'll wait for her and and I walked out of the room....
Hazel's Pov. ....
I felt very happy because Ivan was the first person I saw after waking up today..."Today will be a good day I said to myself and got out of my bed ...
I then took a shower and changed into this ⬇

I went downstairs and said goodnight morning to everyone

I went downstairs and said goodnight morning to everyone. ..
The boys were sitting in the living area and Jimena was in the kitchen. ...
I then walked to the kitchen ...
Jimena:Girl you ok .....you overslept today...?
Me: I'm fine , just had a headache last night after the movie but I'm ok now....
Jimena :why didn't you tell me?
Me:because  i thought it's not important. ..
Jimena: you should start telling me things now....
Me: yeah of course who would I tell if it's not you...?
Jimena: promise me.
Me: yep I pinky promise. ..and if I break my promise then you get to break my pinky. ...OK. ....
Jimena hugged me and I hugged her back .....
I then asked her" when are your friends coming? "
Jimena : oh ....6 pm
Me: ok. ...
Jimena then walked out of the kitchen. ..I made my cereal and ate it then I decided to join them ...
They were all talking about how excited they were to meet their friends after a long time.
Emileo shared his childhood experiences which made me laugh....
I don't know why but whenever I laugh I always find Ivan staring at me...and this time I decided to finally ask him
I asked him softly

Me : why  are you looking at me like that?
Now everyone was looking at us and Suddenly Ivan's face tured red and he acted like he didn't hear anything.
He pretended to call someone on his phone which made me more curious. ..

..............Author's Pov. .......
Their friends started to come an  hour  before the time. They were all laughing and sharing their childhood experiences with Hazel..
Then Ivan told Jimena to play some loud music because he knew Hazel hated it. He played it because he wanted to be alone with Hazel somewhere.....
When they played music Hazel decided to go out in the lawn and Ivan saw her leaving ....
He told Jimena and Emileo that he is going to tell Hazel about his feelings towards Hazel....
As for Hazel, she was sitting on the bench and enjoying the beautiful sky....
Ivan's Pov. ...
I saw Hazel sitting on the bench alone .I walked to her and sat with her on the bench...
Then she asked me
Hazel: Hey. ...
Me: Hey. ..what are you doing here all alone?
Hazel: Enjoying the sky....why are you here...?
Me: I just wanted to check on you...
Hazel : oh Ivan before I forget , if she's  here. ....i mean show me the girl you love and .....did you tell her?
Me:tell who...?
Hazel : your girl ....did you tell her about your feelings ?
Me: umm actually I haven't yet told her.....
Hazel:what ....why are you wasting time....?
Me: I don't know how to start the conversation. ..
Hazel : just ask her out on a movie.....it's that simple trust me....
Me : ok ...would you like to go out on a movie with me....
Hazel : aish.... not me I mean ask her
Me: I just did...
Hazel : what did she say?
Me : idk you tell me....
Hazel : what do you want me to tell you?
Ivan : I like you silly.....I've been trying to tell  you for a very long time....I really like you alot......

Hazel's mouth remained opened as if she was shocked to here this......
She didn't say a word after this. ...I've shook her and asker her one more time....
She stood up from the bench  which made me curious .....
I also stood up and walked close to her and asked her again....
And this time she answered she said
" I can't believe what you just said ..hey are you actually talking to me?"
Me : yes ...I'm talking to you....so....what do you say?
Hazel : I thought you like someone else....
Me : No. ..I like you so much. ..I love you ....

Hazel's Pov. ...
"I love you "he said and  when I was about to say something back.....
He leaned closer to me and kissed me ......his hands were on my waist ...
Then he pulled back and looked me in the eye and waited for me to say something. ..I smiled and this time I kissed him .... I kissed him for a good two minutes and then I pulled back and said " Do I  still need to say something ?"
I looked at Ivan and smiled at him and he had tears in his eyes .....
He said " I thought you don't love me back...."
Me: how can I not love you.....you are the best thing that has ever happened to me..."
Ivan then pulled me in for another kiss and this time he kissed me passionately. .....
After we kissed we looked at each other,we smiled and linked our forehead with each other. ...
Then we decided to go in and saw Jimena, Emileo and Boggi standing there in excitement ....I asked them where are the others...
They said that they already left when we were out....
Jimena then said " So ooh. ...do you wanna tell us something?
I said looking down " What are you talking about?
Jimena: OMG we were looking at you guys through the window the whole time .....
Ivan and I looked at each other other and then Ivan leaned closer and kissed me once again in front of them.....
And said " This beautiful girl is now mine"..

...
..