chapter#20

When Jimena left ....Ivan was still very annoyed because he thinks that his moment with Hazel was destroyed. ....
Anyways ...Ivan and Hazel went to bed and cuddled each other .....They talked about random things for a while but then Ivan asked Hazel about what she said earlier on the phone call....
Hazel remained silenced for a while and then replied" Ivan ...I know I've never said I love you to you but you know that I do and I do alot....you can't even imagine how much I love you.....you ,Emileo, Boggi and Jimena   are all I have now ..and I don't wanna lose you guys......"
Ivan didn't say anything because he was smiling too much...he pecked Hazel's forehead and played with Her hairs until she fell asleep.....
..
Hazel's Pov. ...
I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard someone sobbing .....I sat on my spot and made Ivan face me ....I asked him what happened but he kept crying. ..it made me feel so bad ....it was about to switch the lights on but Ivan grabbed my wrist making me stay with him...

"Ivan ....let me switch on the light ...."

Ivan: " No. ....."

"Why ....."

Ivan: "because I don't want you to see me right now"

"Why?"

Ivan : because I'm crying. ...

"It's ok really....it's not like that It'll  change how I feel about you"

Ivan didn't say anything but I got a little closer to him so that he'll feel comfortable. ...

" Ivan ...tell me what's wrong..?"

Ivan: I had a nightmare. ....

"Oh...well ...I bet you know what I'm gonna ask but.....do you wanna talk about it?"

Ivan:umm....

"It's ok if you don't. ....but just know that I'm hear to listen to what you have say..."

Ivan:umm. .I. ..

"It's ok take your time"

Ivan told me what he saw and honestly. ....it made my heart ache so much...at that time I just wanted to forget whatever is on my mind and just comfort Ivan. ....I'll do whatever makes him happy.....

"So....your nightmare was about me leaving you in the near future. ...."

What more can I think ...maybe his nightmare is about to turn into a reality. .....

"Are you genuinely worried about that....?"

Ivan: of course. ...I can't live without you....
He said while sobbing.....

"Well I'll tell you something. .....I know that I'm not so good at expressing my self emotionally all the time...but...you're absolutely the most important thing to me....I know that I don't get to spend much time with you but I think we can both still make it .....because whenever you are with me I feel like I can do anything in this world.....you are the only thing I want in my life....I love you so much...I would really wait my entire life just to be with you....
and it's kinda embarrassing to admit this but anytime you text me ....my heart skips a beat...anytime you call me ..I start to panic..I wait for a while to answer because I have to prepare my self...and when I see you in person...I feel like what did I do to deserve this angle....I can't describe how deeply I care and love you....I'll always be with you...even if you need a hug I'll gladly stop whatever I'm doing just to be by your side...you were my first relation ship for me and I want you to be the  last......."

I was staring at the ceiling that time ...but then I looked at Ivan who was already staring and smiling at me....with tears in his eyes...he came more closer to me and pecked my forehead. ......

"So does that mean....you feel any better?"

Ivan:yes.....I do...

"I'm glad....umm  it's really awkward for me to say...but I'm glad I said it....
Now come here let me wipe your tears....."

I wiped Ivan's tears and stroked his hairs until he fell asleep again.....

How am I going to tell him ? But not telling him would be wrong?
I was deep into my thoughts when I realised that my pillow is all wet.....
Ivan was holding onto me  so tightly as if I'm gonna fly anywhere.....

Next morning....
I woke up and Ivan was already looking at me lovingly and adoringly. .....I caressed his cheeks and said good morning to him...
He also said good morning to me and kissed me.....I kissed him back......

We were both still looking at each other with complete silence until Ivan said " thankyou for being with me..."
I just smiled at him not knowing what to say .....

Then we both got up and freshen up  for the morning and then went down for the breakfast.....

Jimena and emileo went to gym and only Boggi was in the house with us....

Boggi said good morning to us and we said it back.....
Boggi: how did  you sleep?he asked Ivan while winking his eye.....

Ivan: yeah ...we cuddled and slept peacefully.......