chapter#24

Days passed with Hazel and Ivan  arguing over nothing......well to Hazel this "brain stroke" was written in her fate......
Ivan didn't stop blaming himself....Emileo was really worried for his twin.....
.....
....
Hazel and Ivan spend very less time together.   Others only try and make things better for them....Hazel never thought Ivan as the cause of her health problems...it was Ivan who kept blaming himself for that.....

*****(In the living room).....normal Pov. ....********

Emileo , Boggi and Jimena were trying to convince Ivan to stop pressuring himself.....
They were talking when they got interrupted by Hazel walking downstairs. ....it was time for her to take medicines.....
She went to the kitchen ..trying to avoid her eye contact with Ivan. ...but she couldn't help herself from looking at him.....
At that time all she wanted to do was to hug him into a tight embrace and never let go....of him...
When she was about to take her medicines .....she heard Ivan calling her name.....she smiled and turned around to face him....
Hazel's Pov. ....
I turned around to face Ivan and honestly when he called my name....I felt happy after a very long time.....

Ivan walked towards me and flashed me the smile back at me.....
He leaned closer to me and kissed my forehead. ......for a moment i was confused because this is the first time after a long  while...he kissed me ....

I kept silent because I knew if a say anything right now it would probably ruin his whole mood. .....

After looking into each other's eyes he finally spoke....

" baby.....I don't wanna argue with you anymore...? He said while caressing my cheeks....

"Me to....I. ..you know what let's just go out...just the two of us. ..."I said while holding his holding his big hands into my small ones....

He smiled at me and pulled me close to him....I nuzzled my face into his chest and he placed his hands on my back...." Where do you wanna go .....?"
He said while placing his chin on my head.....

I said" umm mm with you....I guess I'll go anywhere...."

And with that we walked out of the kitchen with my hands in his hands.....

We walked to the living room and saw Jimena and Boggi standing there and clapping their hands like little kids in excitement. ...
Jimena: tell me .....that you guys are good now...
Boggi :yeah tell us because I can't bare listening to Jimena's high pitched voice for another hour.....

Jimena softly hit his chest....and everyone laughed.....

With that Ivan took me out and opened the door of his car for me.....

I asked him" where are we going"
" you said you'd go anywhere with me....why are you so curious ...?"

"No I'm not curious I'm just...." I said

After half an hour.....we reached...

" Why are we here?"I asked him all confused .....

He said..." Look. ....you see that grave.... my grandparents and buried there..."

I looked at him blankly as i got  the idea why we are here.

" I'm sorry about that...."I said patting his back....

" I loved them so much. ....I never thought they'd leave me....."

He looked at me with tears in his eyes.....
I knew what he was trying to say..
I took him back to his car and we stood there for a while....after some time... 
I said " I know Ivan. ....why you brought me here.....after nd I know how you feel ....."

Ivan: "No you don't know how I feel. .....that day when you said those words  .....literally broke my heart into pieces. ...you shouldn't have said that.. "
Me: I'm so so sorry ....you know I didn't mean anything I said back then....it don't know what happened with me that day .. you kept blaming yourself for it and I guess that made me angry..  "

Ivan: I wish we met in a different way.....

Me : yeah..  me to.....you know I'll tell you something. ....none of us is ever promised tommorow. ...we just assume that it's going to be there.  And this was meant happen. ....

Ivan : you are right......we were meant to be.....

Me : yeah.....and if we  didn't met that day...you probably would've found someone. ..who you can call yours......

Ivan:I'm glad that we met.... I'm glad that I hit you that day.  
He smiled for sometime but his smile faded away when he said ...
" I hit you. "

I faced him and took his hands and placed them on my chest ......
"You hear that..."I said which made him confused....
" It's you.....I love you...."

" and you know what my problem isn't that big.......it can be cured if I take my Medicines on time.....and relax .....and cuddle with you. .."
This made him smile a bit....and he pulled me in for a very relaxing hug that i needed .....
With that we went back home......and I slept in Ivan's room....we watched netflix for some time....and nd the night was full of him giving me unexpected kisses and we ended up snuggling each other.....