chapter#13

Its been a month and Being home late became a habit of Hazel...she was always at work ....
Ivan ,Emileo  , Boggi and Jimena were used to this now....
But they always text her to see if she's OK. ..
On the other hand Hazel was experiencing these migraines that only lasts for a few minutes. ...
She thought it was only because of work stress .......
So she never paid any attention to it. ...she simply took medicines every time it happened....

.....Ivan's Pov. ...
I hardly see Hazel now a days because she's always busy....
She wakes up early and comes home late....

We were all so bored out of our damn minds and suddenly Jimena said something which made me jump....
Jimena said:
"Hey how about we do a little get together here at our house ...as you know all of our friends  are here now days so ...what do you guys say?"
Emileo :well that's a very good idea...I was actually thinking about the same thing.. ."
Boggi:do you think Hazel will join us?"
Me: I don't think she will...
Jimena: you guys I have an idea ...I'll make her Stay ..just leave that on me.."
Emileo : and Ivan if she does...you will tell her about your feelings. ."
Ivan:If she does....I'll fill tell her I can't wait any longer now...
Boggi:aish!that's my boy.....
I said excitedly "So when are we doing it "
Jimena :we'll do it tommorow. ...is it ok with you guys?
Me:yes yes yes.....
Emileo:I'm so happy for you bro....
Boggi: yeah me too bro....

I walked to the kitchen and heard the some one opening the the door i turned back and saw Hazel...

....Hazel's Pov. .....
I was very tired so u decided to go back home...
As soon as i opened the door i saw Ivan standing there in front of me...
I hugged him and he hugged me tighter. ...oh god his hugs are so good and so relaxing ,it felt like he took away all of my tension and stress...I just want to Stay like this forever. Even though I know that he likes someone else  but it just felt so right...I thought to myself and we hugged for a good two minutes. .....
I then pulled him back and smiled at him....he did the same...we kept looking at each others eyes ....
I suddenly looked away when Boggi came from the  tv lounge and greeted me....Ivan stood there he  was rubbing the back of his neck ,he was also blushing. ..
I ran my hands through my hairs while looking down because I was blushing way to much...
I walked to the lounge and saw Jimena and Emileo sitting there scrolling through their phones... I tiptoed my way closer to Jimena and covered her eyes with my hands ...
She knew it was me because of my perfume. ....she hugged me and asked my if everything is OK because I never come home early....
I said that i wanted to spend time with you guys....
We were all sitting , then I excused my self because I wanted to change into something more comfortable. So I went upstairs took a shower and changed into this ⬇

 So I went upstairs took a shower and changed into this ⬇

I then joined them ....
We talked about a lot of things and I felt Ivan staring at me the whole time....
I decided to ask him
"Hey ivan!did you tell her?"
Ivan seemed confused and so did everyone else....
I then looked at the rest of them and I told them what Ivan had told me that day....about the girl he likes...
I asked Jimena if she knew who he was talking about...and she said
"Yeah I know her ,she's  like a sister to me"
"So when are you gonna tell her Ivan? "I said to Ivan
He then said smiling "I'll tell her tomorrow "
I felt sad and everyone was smiling except me so I faked a smile in front of everyone else ...
    Ivan's Pov. .....
Everyone was smiling and I looked at Hazel and she was also smiling. ....
I told her about the get together we will do tommorow and surprisingly she said she'll stay at home tomorrow. ..
I felt bad at that moment idk why....

Hazel's Pov. ...
"So is she gonna come tommorow?"I asked Ivan. ..
And he said  "yeah we just talked to her and she said she'll come"
I said ok and thank god Boggi changed the topic because I can't talk about that girl anymore because honestly I'm jealous of that lucky girl.....
We all talked and laughed alot .then we all watched a movie .
Then I thought it's getting really late so I decided to go to my room and get some sleep .Jimena ,Emileo and Boggi were also almost asleep ....
Ivan was the only person who was still watching the movie...
I told to go get some sleep to because tomorrow is a big day for you.....
I said that and I then went upstairs to my room and slept.....
.....