chapter#10

Ivan's Pov. ...
Hazel was talking to someone but suddenly she stood up and started walking here and there.
Me and the others were just listening to her talk like this because obviously there was nothing we could to to calm her down .
I don't know what the person talking to her said but her phone dropped from her hand and I picked it .
I continued to talk and the person told me to give his condolences to Hazel .
I then knew what happened and why Hazel is like this....
I looked at Hazel and she was shocked by the the fact that her father just died.
I then ended the phone call and walked to Hazel who wasn't even crying .she was just so shocked to hear what she heard.
I shook her several times but she didn't even looked at me.while I was trying to make her talk Emileo asked "Bro what happened"
I then told him that Hazel's dad had a heart attack this morning and he is no more.they all covered their mouths and walked close to Hazel. As for Hazel, she just stood there for a while and suddenly fainted but thank god I  held her waist on time before she  fall on the ground. ...
We tried to wake her up and give her some medicines
After a while she woke up but still not crying .
Jimena went to talk to her and gave her some water but she refused to drink .Jimena then said "Hazel please say something I can't see you like this"
She didn't answer but after trying. To make her talk after half an hour she said...looking idk where
"You know he never wanted me to come here alone"
Me ,Emileo and Boggi just sat there with concerned faces....
Jimena talked to her for a while but this was the only thing she said in the past few hours....
I then walked to her and sat on the couch with her ..she looked at me and said "I hate myself for not being there with him in his last times"
Ivan:I know how much you love him..
Hazel:I should've  be taking care of him when he needed me not maids....
It's all my fault ...I am the unluckiest girl to ever exist on earth ...who never get to see her father for the last time in her life...."
Ivan:you can cry it'll ease your pain....
Just cry....
She sat there for like 10 minutes not saying anything but then she started crying so bad that I can't see her like this..
I pulled her close to me and hugged her because that is what she needed at that time.....
She cried for a really long time ...but then she calmed down a bit saying that she has to go back to Canada for the funeral ...
She got up breaking the hug and went to her room and started packing her stuff ....and she also told her assistant to book a flight immediately. ...

.......time skips ....2 weeks later......
HAZEL'S POV. ........
I came back to Ivan's house and knocked on his door ,he opened and  hugged me tightly and I did the same...
Then we walked in where Jimena ,Emileo and Boggi were sitting and watching TV.
I smiled and as soon as i said anything else Jimena came and hugged me .
Tbh her hug was bone cracking. ...
Then I hugged Emileo and Boggi the same way I hugged Ivan...
We sat there for a while and then Ivan asked me how I was doing...
I said "I'm like a person who just lost all of his strength. ..how do you think I'll be doing?"
Ivan:you can always count on us .we've got your back....
Me:I know I know.....
I then took my suitcase upstairs where my room was ...
I unpacked my stuff, took a shower  and wore this...
Then I decided to take a little nap..

      Time skips.   ......
It was almost time for dinner and all of my other roomies were already sitting in the lounge waiting for me to come sit with them...
Ivan said:I've ordered our meal ..it's on its way...
Jimena:it's my starving. ..
Emileo:why are you always hungry.?
Jimena:because I'm a girl...
Emileo:hahahaha girls are really weird. ..
They had a funny argument which made me to laugh a bit...
...........Ivan's Pov. ....
God...I've missed her smile so much...
Her beautiful face....
I can't keep my eyes off of her and now that she's here I just wanna hug her and keep her all to myself.....
     .......
........

.........