Chapter#4

Hazel's Pov....
As I entered the house I saw a boy just like Ivan I guess He was his twin brother.well He didn't ask me any questions .I think he knows who i am and what has happened with me and why am I staying at his house.He is just as kind as his brother.He introduced himself and so did I.

A Few Moments Later...
Ivan and Emileo we were all sitting at the living room.They both asked me if I wanted to eat something .I just said that i wasn't hungry .Then they showed me my room in which i was supposed to stay for quite a while.
As I was in his house .i didn't had any clothes to change except the one i was wearing already .So I asked him."Hey!Ivan ....can you give me your clothes if you don't mind .the ones I'm wearing are pretty dirty....?"He said"yeah ...No problem i gonna go get them now..."
I thanked him and he went to his room and returned with a black hoodie and a black sweatpant.He handed over the clothes to me and said goodnight before leaving.
.
.
.
I changed my clothes and then layed down on my bed .As I was about to go to sleep .Alot of thoughts crossed my mind .I said to myself  that i had alot of work to do in the coming future.
Right after I said that i remembered that i had a meeting with my lawyer today.I got up quickly and ran downstairs where Ivan and Emileo were watching a movie.I was out of ny breath i asked him "Ivan.....Ivan..."
He was so worried when i was yelling his name like that .I ran towards him and he asked me "Hey hey hey...what is wrong are you ok ...do you want me to take you to the doctor ...are you feeling anything st....." OMG he asks so many questions ...i said "What ....No everything fine umm have you seen my phone i need to call my assistant and my lawyer .I had a very important meeting with them today.."he walked towards the cupboard nearby and grabed my bag and then he gave it to me .I quickly took it and started looking for my phone as soon as i found it, i called anna (my assistant)...

Ivan's Pov.....
I was so worried when she yelled my name like that .I thought something has happened with her .well what more can happen to her i almost killed her the other day..
Seriously i can never forgive myself for what i did to her....
In the mean time she called her assistant and talked about the meeting she was supposed to have today but unluckily , she didn't got to.

Hazel's Pov...
.....skipping the phone call....
I was so happy .I kept smiling throughout my phone call because Anna told me that she took care of everything.
I was so happy that I forgot to call my Dad ....
I called my Father ...
Dad:Hey honey how are you?
Me:Hi Dad I'm good how are you?
Dad:I'm also doing great, you said you'd call me everyday but you didn't call me yesterday .Is  everything ok with your health, did you had a panic attack yesterday?
Me: OMG Dad... calm down ,Seriously y'all ask so many questions....
Listen carefully. I'm fine and I didn't  have any panic attacks ever since I got here ...trust me dad I am fine...

As I said that my head started hurting really bad.It was like a sudden pain that started on the left side of my head.I saw Ivan looking at me ,
He was already so worried for me I didn't wanted to tell him something that would upset him even more.
I somehow convinced my dad that i was fine and he sounded pretty  convinced so I said him goodbye and he did the same .
After my phone call ended with my dad Ivan came to me and placed his hand forehead to check my temperature. I stood still there trying to ignore my pain .He kept looking at me and I kept looking at him .I  don't know why but I think that Ivan felt that I wasn't okay. Me being a clumsy ass I hugged him so he would be distracted by the fact that I was in so much pain.
I assured him that I was fine and told him that I was so thankful for whatever he did for me.......

Chapter#5 coming soon

What do you think is gonna happen.Are they gonna catch feelings for each other or she will just leave like nothing happened?