chapter #11

Hazel's Pov. ...
Emileo's and Jimena's funny little argument made me laugh a bit..
I felt Ivan looking  at me .our eyes met for a while then I looked away because I was kinda drowning in the ocean eyes. Whenever he looks at me like that it makes me feel like some  kind of  way.....
Am I falling for him?
I then started to watch TV and Boggi asked me "So Hazel ....So are you gonna go back for your restaurant there?"
Me:No I solved the property thing and  I've decided to sell that restaurant to someone ....and I'm gonna stay here in L.A from now on...
Jimena hugged me as soon as i said that and I think she was so happy for me.....
I then looked at Ivan who was already smiling at me and suddenly the door bell rang and it was our food....
We talked about a few things and laughed while eating our meal
...
Then I decided to go walk in the lawn ...
I was walking and thinking about a lot of things and then Ivan joined me .
We talked while walking .and then I got tired of walking so i decided to sit on the bench and Ivan did the same .he sat beside me and asked me a question..
"Have you ever been in love"
I said
Me:"umm mm. ..that's a very interesting question ...but no I've never been in love...."
Ivan: do you like someone?
Me:maybe ......idk. ...you?
Ivan :yes I do ...she's a very close friend of mine I like her so much...
Me:oh really. .... (I was surprised by his answer)wow who is she doing I know her?
Ivan:Yes you do know her...
Me : Are you guys close....
Ivan: I love her but she doesn't know this she just works alot....
Me: umm I'm sorry ....But did you tell her about your feelings...?
Ivan : she doesn't know how much I love her ...
Me: she doesn't know what she's missing then.... I hope she sees how much you love her .... soon...
Ivan: yeah...I hope so too...

I then walked inside and thought to myself self
Wow he's in love with someone else and I'm falling for him here...
Why😳why....
I walked to my room and decided to go to sleep...

Ivan's Pov. ..
We had a little talk and I asked her if she loves someone and she said no...then she asked me the same question And I answered yes...
Little did she knew that I was talking about her the whole time...
I was so happy to hear that she doesn't like anyone that way....I was kinda relieved. ....
I walked to my room to get some sleep but unfortunately I couldn't because Hazel was on my mind the whole time......
Next day. ....
     Hazel's Pov. ...
I woke up and remembered my little talk with Ivan I had last night...I was kinda sad to hear that he is already in love with someone one else.....
I stand no chance I thought to my self as i got out of my bed....
I then took a shower and changed into this

I then walked downstairs and saw Boggi and emileo sitting on the kitchen island eating their cereal

I then walked downstairs and saw Boggi and emileo sitting on the kitchen island eating their cereal .I also ate cereal with them and while eating I asked Emileo where Ivan and Jimena were.....
Emileo answered "Ivan is taking shower and Jimena is still sleeping. .."
I said " oh ok ...is she okay..she never does that"
Then Boggi said "yeah we watched a movie because I couldn't sleep so I thought why not make her watch the movie with me as you already know I hate to watch a movie alone..."
Well were talking and Ivan came out of his room looking like this(Ignore The Tattoos Guys. ..lol)

I look at him ,he looks at me and smiles and then I look away immediately

I look at him ,he looks at me and smiles and then I look away immediately. ....because whenever he smiles at me my stomach is about to explode by butterflies. ..
How can I look at him ,and not being able to tell him about my feelings when I know that he is in love with someone else......
   Ivan's Pov. ...
I walked out of my room and saw Hazel and the boys eating their cereals....I smiled at Hazel but she looked away ...idk why but I think she is trying to avoid our eyes contact
.....
It hurts....my smile also faded away as soon as she looked away. ...
I asked the boys where Jimena was and they told me that she's still sleeping. ....
Hazel then walked out of the house saying that she's leaving for work ....

I then asked Emileo and Boggi to go out with me because i wanted to talk to them about Hazel.  

           *********Time skips. ....brought to you by my laziness. .😂********

Me ,Emileo and Boggi drove to Starbucks and ordered our drinks .....
Emileo:so what do you wanted to talk about?
Ivan: ok  from where do I start....
Boggi: OMG I hate to wait....
Ivan : ok so...as you know Hazel. ..right
Emileo : duh of course we do ....
Just say it already...
Ivan: guys I'm in love with her...
Boggi:I knew it...
Emileo:yoo  my lil brother is in love...finally
Ivan : Boggi how did you knew it...
Boggi :I mean the way you both look at each other ..it's very easy to tell that you both have feelings for each other.....
Ivan:it's complicated. ...i don't think she feels the same for me....
Emileo : just tell her
Ivan : I've tried to give her hints but I don't think she knows it's her...
Boggi:what did you tell her?
Ivan :well last night  I told her that I'm in love with one of my friends ...
Emileo : what.... now she probably thinks it's someone else...
Boggi :oh so that's why she left early this morning
Ivan: what do I do now?😳
Boggi: wait I guess......and did you ask her if she likes someone else?
Ivan :I did ask her and she said maybe.... .....
Boggi :oh maybe she's talking about you. ..
Ivan :you think....
   We talked for quite a while and drank our drinks and drove back home.....
.......
...

....