chapter #12

Ivan's Pov. ....

We drove back to our house...
Jimena was already up and now she was watching netflix .we texted her before we left so she knew where we were...
Jimena:Hey. ..
Emileo:Hey you're up.....
Jimena:ya what did you guys do today?
Ivan:well tell you in a minute. ...umm do you know where Hazel is?
Jimena:she's working. ..I don't think she's gonna came back early today....

I whole mood was spoiled when I heard that she is not gonna be home today...
Maybe she's trying to maintain our distance...
Or maybe she likes someone else. ....
Or maybe she hates me because of how we met.....
I was thinking so many things at a time . I thought that my mind will explode with these thoughts....
     .....
.....
Hazel's Pov. ......

I decided to stay at my work place today because I don't want to face Ivan . And whenever I see him smile at me my stomach just does a really weird thing.....
I think it's called butterflies. ....

Sun was now going down and I didn't check my phone today so I sat on the table and took my phone out of my bag....then I saw lot of missed calls and messages from Jimena and Ivan they were like
Jimena:  OMG where are you .....are you coming home today or not?
Jimena:hello
Jimena:Am I texting hazel's ghost....
Jimena:aish. ...I worried just call me when you see my messages. ..
And from Ivan it were like
"Hazel. ..when are you coming home...?
"OMG Why are you not picking up your phone calls?

I called them back as soon as i saw those messages. ..and I told them that I'll come in an hour and they said ok...

I sat there for a while and had this weird pain in my head like I did before and it lasted for 10 minutes this time ....
I ordered a coffee because of this headache...I drank it and then u decide to go back home...

       ********* At home******
I walked inside the house and saw all four of them staring at me....
I said smiling at them
" hi how are y'all. ....?"
Nobody answered
Then Jimena said
"Oh...look who decide to finally come back"
Boggi, Ivan and Emileo we're just looking at Jimena being made at me...
I found it kinda cute because now  I had someone who actually cared about my presence after my father...
I stood there without saying anything back to her and just listening to her being made at me....
Jimena:Girls are you gonna talk or not...?I sighed and said
Me:look ...I'm sorry ...I was so busy and I didn't check my phone during the day. ..so please forgive me....."
Jimena crossed her arms and looked away...I walked to her and teased her a bit to make her forgive me....
I tickled her and she laughed so bad ...and she forgives me....
Me:I knew you can't be mad at me for so long ....right?
Jimena :i am not mad at you ...I just wanted to spend my day with you...."
Me:oh I'm sorry...but trust me I'll make it up to you soon ok..."
Jimena: ok. ...
I smiled at Emileo and Boggi ,but tried to avoid eye contact with Ivan...
But I couldn't help it so I smiled at him as well ,he smiled back at me...and ran upstairs to my room
And changed into my hoodie and sweatpants. ..I dried my hairs and walked downstairs to the TV lounge. ..
We sat there for a while and talked about random things idk why but we all did and we were enjoying our conversation. ...it was lame but we all did...
I then realised I was so sleepy and didn't had the energy to go up and sleep so I drifted to dreamland.....

      Ivan's Pov. ........
We were all busy talking to each other and then I saw Hazel sleeping on the couch....and God she's a heavy sleeper because our voices are way to loud.....
I whispered Emileo to shut up and he did as i said. ...
I walked to her and was looking at her perfect features. ..Iran my hand through her hairs and Boggi took out his phone and took my pictures (lol just imagine it's him )

Iran my hand through her hairs and Boggi took out his phone and took my pictures (lol just imagine it's him )

I glared at him and he said ok I'm out of here. ...
Jimena and Emileo also felt sleepy so they told me to carry her upstairs to her room...and I did that ...

...*****next morning ****

        Hazel's Pov
I woke up early this morning because I had a meeting with the buyer of my restaurant. ..then  realised that I slept on the couch downstairs last night but now I'm here how......
I thought to myself and got out of my bed to take a shower....
I changed into this ⬇

I walked downstairs ...and no one was up so I took an apple and left a note for them so they'll know I'm already out for work.....

          Time passes......
Ivan , Emileo , Boggi and Jimena woke up and hour later after Hazel  left.
They asked each other where Hazel was and then Jimena went to Hazel's room to check if she was up but she wasn't there so she came back to where everyone else was and told them that Hazel was not up there ..

They saw a note and Emileo read it out loud so everyone else can listen to him...
After hearing that Ivan became sad and Jimena said
"Here we go again ....she will again come home late"
Ivan walked to the living room and sat on the couch.....
Jimena said
"Ivan you said you wanted to tell me something...what is it tell me...?
Ivan didn't answered so Boggi answered instead...
He said "He wanted to tell you that he's in love with Hazel "
Emileo said "yeah that's all"
Jimena was happy and excited to hear that she looked at Ivan and said " why are you so sad then?
Emileo said " He thinks that she's ignoring him "
Jimena: No trust me she's  not,  I think she's just too shy and doesn't want to face you right now ...trust me I know girls ...they do these kinds of things when they are shy...😊"
Ivan then looked at Jimena and said "are you sure she's not ignoring me "
Jimena:"did you tell her or not"
Ivan:I have not yet"
Jimena : just tell her I wanna see you guys together I can't wait..."
.....
.....
.....
.....