Chapter#8

Ivan's Pov. ...
I can't believe that she left. I was actually sad when she said she was leaving .Emileo and Boggi were watching me the whole time and I didn't even noticed because I was so Deep into my thoughts.
Emileo walked over to me in the Tv lounge and said
Emileo:Bro ...what are you thinking about?
Ivan:huh....what... are you talking to me?
Emileo:do you see anyone else here?
Ivan:Emileo what do you want?
Emileo :what is wrong with you...why are you so grumpy. I'm not the one who sent her away?
My eyes widened as Emileo said that .i looked at him and walked out of the TV lounge where Boggi was still there with a  confused look on his face..
Emileo's Pov. ..
I was looking at Ivan and he did not looked so happy.so I decided to go and talk to him.I sat there next to him .I made a really loud entrance there but he was like he didn't even care about anything happening around him.
I was curious about his behaviour,as I've never seen him like this before so i decided to ask him what was wrong with him and he he was like not present in the house mentally.
I decided to ask him one more time but he got up and walked away from there.
Boggi was still looking at both of us he said "What in the world is wrong with him .why is acting like that"
I don't know man I said to Boggi and we both then walked to our rooms to get some sleep.
Hazels pov
I came back to my apartment. Relaxed a little bit and slept.Because tommorow I had to go to my office to collect some files.
Anna called me the next morning and I woke up picking up the phone call .
Anna told me that she has arranged a meeting with the lawyer again regarding the partnership of the restaurant.
I told her that I will come in a few hours and she said ok.
             The next morning...
Ivan, Emileo and Boggi were still sleeping .Emileo and Boggi woke up before Ivan. Emileo was eating his cereal and his phone rang he answered the phone call and it was his girlfriend.
(Yep Emileo had a girlfriend....lol)
Jimena Jimenezr was his girlfriend. ⬇

Emileo answered and was very happy to do so

Emileo answered and was very happy to do so.she told him that she was coming back to there house.Emileo got really happy and loud which caused Ivan to finally wake up.Ivan got ready and walked downstairs where Emileo and Boggi were talking to each other.
Ivan:what is wrong with you guys?
Boggi:you'll be so happy when you here this..
Ivan :what tell me already..
Emileo:Jimena is coming back ...
Ivan: oh wow I'm so happy for you Emileo.
Ivan smiled and walked away.qhich made Emileo and Boggi more curious about his behaviour. Normally when he hears anything like this he is the first one to shout with excitement
But this time it wasn't like this although Jimena was Ivan's best friend but Ivan didn't seem so happy about anything.And most of all she always made him laugh when there was no time to laugh.

Hazel's Pov. .....
I drove to my office and took the files that were required for the partnership thing.I also had meeting with a few house owners because I was thinking of moving out from my apartment cuz it was far from my office.
I thought to myself that i still have time so why not go get a coffee.
I then drove to the nearest cafe and sat on the bench nearby.I was scrolling through my phone and I saw a girl walking towards me and asked me if she can sit here I said yes and she sat beside me and we both waited for our coffee.
There was complete silence between us until she asked me name
I told her that my name was Hazel .then she told me her name which was Jimena. She started a conversation and we both talked and laughed. Honestly she was a very funny girl. We both drank our coffee and sat there for hours drinking coffee again and again.I to be honest was enjoying her company very much I wanted to make her my friend and I guess she wanted the same because she asked for my phone number .After that i asked her if she lives with her family .
Hazel:do you live with your family here?
Jimena:No I live with my boyfriend.
Hazel:oh really you have a boyfriend.?
Jimena : yeah his name is Emileo martinez.
Hazel:what Emileo martinez...
I was surprised to hear that but then I was like it's non of my business so why am I so surprised...
Then she told me about his boyfriend and his brother and friend .
She also told me alot of things about Ivan which made me smile alot I don't know why....
Then she asked me the same question
And I told her about my self.
I also told her that I was looking for a place to live which is close to my office.
Then she said something that made my eyes widened she said
That they were looking for someone as well.
She asked me if I wanted to move in with her.
I didn't answered her question at that time because I thought to my self that i I say yes then Ivan and I will see each other all the time which is not good.so I said thankyou to her
But she said "look I know we just met but you are such a nice person to hangout plus my friends would love to welcome you. At least consider my offer."
I then said "of course I will consider your offer"
Then she got up and said that she has to surprise her friends so she she decided to go but before she said goodbye to me she said she'll call me.
I nodded while smiling and I also got in car and drove to the restaurant.
.......
Stay tuned for the next chapter....