chapter #21

After the partnership with Dylan. ..Hazel get to spend much time with Ivan and her friends ..but now Hazel has bigger problems....
A couple of weeks  passed ...and Hazel is still trying to tell Ivan about her condition .every time she tries to tell him she always have the flashback of Ivan's nightmare and how he reacted even if it was just a dream ....Ivan spend his whole day with Hazel. .sometimes they watch movies and cuddle and sometimes they all go  for a little time out together.....
This tension was making Hazel very irritable ......anytime Boggi or Ivan try to joke with her she just stays serious and never go along with their jokes.....
........Ivan's Pov. .....
Hazel and I are spending alot of time together but I can tell that  something is up with her ...she gets angry very quickly and sometimes when she's angry her nose bleeds ....to be honest I'm so worried for her ....
I was  laying on my bed and Hazel went out in the kitchen. ....she seems very dull so i decided to follow her to the kitchen ......
I walked to the kitchen and saw Hazel inhaling some sort of pills...to get her attention I cleared my throat. ....
"Hazel what are doing here?"

Hazel: oh ...umm. ...these are my vitamins......I taking them....

" Hazel. ...look ...if I found out that you are hiding something from me then...

I was about to finish my sentence but suddenly stopped because I could not find the next word I'm suppose to say.....

Hazel :" what will you do then?"

I  cupped her cheeks and pecked her forehead before saying the next word ....
"Hazel....is there something you want to tell me....?"

Hazel stood there for a while not saying a word....but then suddenly she said .."Why do you ask me so many questions. .huh...?"

I was shocked by hearing the sudden rise in Hazel's voice...is was confused because she never talks to me like that.....

.......Jimena's pov....
   Me , Emileo and Boggi were sitting in the tv lounge when we heard some noises from the kitchen ....I got up to see what's wrong ....I walked to the kitchen and saw Hazel yelling at Ivan's face....I can clearly see that  rage flowed through her like lava....which is not what we see everyday .....
Why are they arguing? ...with that i decided not to interfere ....so I went back to Emileo and told him that Hazel and Ivan are arguing. ....and I don't know about what.....

I was telling Boggi and emileo about what's happening but we were interrupted by Ivan's voice........Ivan called us ....we rushed to where Ivan was and saw Hazel laying on the floor with her nose bleeding....
.
No one's Pov. .....

They were all in the kitchen but then the door bell rang Jimena ran to open up and it reveled Anna.....she was here to give Hazel some papers sent by his lawyer. ....Jimena opened the door and ran back to the kitchen....Anna was so confused but she walked in where everyone was and saw Hazel laying get on the floor and Ivan wiping the blood from her face.....
She asked Ivan while kneeling down close to Hazel " What happened to her?
Ivan:I don't know .....she was arguing with me but soon her nose started to bleed and she fell on the floor.....

Anna already knew hazel's conditions. ...so she decided to call hazel's doctor. .....
She then told Ivan that  the doctor and he'll be here any moment.....

Ivan picked Hazel in bridal style and took her to the lounge. ....now she was laying on the couch still unconscious  and the others were standing there calming Ivan down because he was crying so much.....
Soon the doctor came and Ivan immediately recognised him ....Ivan asked him."Hey you are the one who treated her when she got hit by my car"
The Doctor said while checking Hazel's pulse...." Yes it's me and you happen to be his....."

"I'm her boyfriend "Ivan said with tears in his eyes......

Then the doctor said what Hazel was trying to tell him for a very long time....

Doctor: "do you know about her medical condition? "

Then doctor said that and everyone's face expression changed except Anna's. ...she already knew....

Jimena :what ....what's wrong with her...?

He injected something into hazel's arm and told everyone to calm down ....

Doctor : ok ....now she's.fine ...she'll wake up in a few...

Ivan: what's. ..what's wrong with her ....tell me

Doc: ok so ...do you remember the day when you brought her to the hospital. ..I told her to get her MRI done because she hit her head very hard on the ground but  she refused .....

Ivan: yes I remember. ..please tell me what's wrong....

Doc: well because of internal bleeding inside her head. ..clots formed and all these headaches are because of this clot formation .....

Ivan stood still ...he was so shocked to hear what he heard...He then smiled and asked the doctor "Tell me you're joking....tell me that she's fine"
His voice was kinda loud at that time and he was crying so much .....Emileo tried to calm him down ....

Emileo : is she gonna be ok?
Doc : well if you convince her for the operation. ...

Ivan: yes I'll convince her ...and after the surgery she'll be fine ....

Doc :well about that ......I'll tell you something ....look Ivan. .....we are doctors and Being alive or dead is not in our hands .....we can only try our best.....but there are only 40% chances that she'll make out alive.....

Jimena: she'll be fine ....she promised me that she'll stay  here with us ..

Doc : we can only try life and death is not in our hands......

With that the doctor handed a paper to Emileo which were the names of the medicines she was supposed to take.....He then left and Boggi escorted
Him out.....

Ivan was now sitting on the floor while hugging his knees and the couch in which Hazel was lying supporting his back....

Soon Hazel woke up and looked here and there and saw everyone with a serious look on their faces..

Hazel: Ivan. .....

Ivan ignored her .....

But why........