chapter #19

Hazel was so shocked after hearing what she heard.....On their way back to the restaurant was so quite until Anna said "Are you gonna tell him?"
Hazel didn't say a word ....she was crying and wasn't able to say anything back to her....Anna asked her once more and this time Hazel pleaded" if I tell him he is only gonna blame himself for everything. ...and I don't want to make him sad.....I love him so much I don't wanna lose him......after all he is my everything. ....."
Anna held Hazel's hands which were placed on her thighs.....she tried to calm her down by telling her that she should tell him ....he has a right to know......
Hazel didn't agreed to wait Anna said ....Anna tried to keep her focus on the road but then suddenly she pulled over and questioned "How do you think he's gonna react ...when he finds out about your condition by someone else's mouth?"
Hazel was now thinking about whatever Anna said .....
The only thing that Hazel was thinking about was Ivan's reaction ....what is he gonna do?
Is he gonna put the whole blame on himself?
She was lost into her thoughts but then Hazel's phone rang which interrupted her thoughts ......
She was shocked when she saw the caller's Id. .it had Ivan's name on it...
She thought that lying to him is the only thing she should do right now because she did not wanted to make him sad or anything.....
She hesitated for a moment but then she answered....

On the phone...
Ivan: Baby ....where are you ?why weren't you answering my phone call?

Hazel: Ivan.....I'm on my way to the restaurant right now.....and my phone was in my bag.......

Ivan: Baby. ...I miss you so much can I come and see you..

Hazel: NO....
Hazel's reaction was a bit loud which made Anna confused for a moment....

Ivan: why Hazel?....I wanna see you....

Hazel: you know what I'm coming home right now and we'll spend
some time together. .....

Ivan: yess ...I'm waiting for you .....I love you so much.....

Hazel: I love you more.....

She then ended the phone call....and then realised that it's the first time she said I love you to Ivan. .....

On the other hand ..
When Ivan heard those words he couldn't belive his ears at that moment....he asked himself out loud....Did she actually just say that....?
He said that and it caught everyone's attention who were sitting there with him in the TV lounge. ....
Jimena and Emileo was were smiling after seeing  Ivan's confused face...
Jimena asked him out of curiosity
"What did she say?"
Ivan smiled and replied " She said she loves me more...."
" why are you so confused then....it is not what you tell each other all the time...?"Boggi asked while scrolling through his phone ......
Ivan was smiling like a freak  at that moment but somehow he contained himself and answered " I am the only one who say that. .. she too shy sometimes to say it out loud to me...but I know she loves me exactly how I love her....but today she sounded a bit different as if she's hi"
As he was about to finish his sentence Jimena kinda yelled "What. ..she never told you that she loves you....."
Ivan ,Emileo and Boggi kinda jumped from their seats because of the high pitched voice of Jimena. ....

As for Ivan for he knew something wasn't right ...she never told her that she lover him but now all of a sudden ..

Time skips....
Hazel walked through the door and aimed to go straight up to her room because she didn't actually wanted to face anyone without a solid lie that they'd actually believe into...
But unluckily she bumped into Ivan and Ivan held her waist ...they looked into each other's eyes for a moment but then Ivan pecked her lips....it made Hazel a little bit emotional ....a tear ran down from her cheek ....
She quickly wiped it before having Ivan noticing it......
Ivan then smiled at Hazel and she returned it......
They walked a little which lead them straight  into the living room. .
Hazel smiled at everyone and asked them how they were doing....
Everyone answered that they are doing fine...
Ivan and Hazel were about to walk away but Hazel's phone rang and she started looking for it inside her bag...she answered as soon as she saw the caller's Id. .It was her doctor .....
She walked a little bit away from them and then answered .....
On the phone call the doctor told her to take her medicines and asked for her next visit so they can decide the date for the operation.....

............Hazel's Pov. ....
I asked the doctor to give me some time so that I can tell everyone  about the situation but he told me to make it quick.....which is not likely to happen when it comes to me...
Anyways. ..I walked back to Ivan and told him it was Anna who called me because she wanted to tell me something. ....
Ivan smiled and nodded and then we went to my room ....I then went to changed into something comfortable
While Ivan was waiting for me to come and cuddle with him....
I changed and walked out of the bathroom...and what I saw there was the most cutest thing on my life....I saw Ivan talking to my teddy bear and telling him that he's jealous because of the way I always cuddle my teddy bear ....
I only smiled at his cuteness and thought how can I lie to him?
My thoughts were interrupted by Ivan hugging me from behind .....
He asked me "What are you thinking about love?"
I turned around to face him and answered his question. ..
"I just realized how quickly you changed my life"
He smiled at me and added" You are the one who brought light into my life.... the only thing that irritates me is.... how we met because every time I think about that ..it breaks me...i still can't forget that...and now I can't even imagine my life without you....you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.."
He tightened his grip on Hazel's waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck....
Hazel pecked his lips and their kiss was about to get heated but then someone knocked on the door ......
It was Jimena. ..Hazel told her to come in and when she walked in she saw Hazel and Ivan standing in that same position. ....
Jimena smiled and said " looks like I interrupted something "
"Well yes you did " Ivan said because he was annoyed at that moment.....
....
.....
....