chapter#5

Ivan's Pov...
I walked to her because I knew something was not ok.I tried to check her temperature but she suddenly hugged me . Of course I was in so much shock. I didn't know what to do.I asked her if she was OK but she didn't answer my question she just said that she was thankful for whatever I was doing to take good care of her.I told her that no need to thank me because i am the guy who literally killed you the other day.

She pulled back from the hug  without making eye contact with me,she rushed to her room....

Hazel's Pov. ...
OMG  what have I done ?why would I do that ?Why am I so stupid?
I said to myself when I reached my room.I didn't even realized that the strange pain in my head was gone .It was only there for a few minutes. .It was not for a long time yet was so painful.I then took my medicines
Which helped fall asleep.

The next day
I woke up early because I couldn't sleep anymore and sleeping was the only thing I was doing for the past few days.
I got up .I was still wearing the hoodie that Ivan gave me last night.i washed my face as I was clearly not in a state of taking a shower.My forehead had a few bandages from the accident and my arm was fractured.
I was so hungry so I decided to go and eat something .I tiptoed my way downstairs to the kitchen and when I got there in saw two unknown people sitting on the couch.i was so confused because I didn't knew who they were so I decided to go back to my room until one of them asked me who I was .
I introduced myself to him and was hoping that he would do the same but he didn't he just kept looking good at me.
Anyways I then walked to my room because I was not feeling comfortable with them . I then called anna and talked to her and yes she also wakes up early in the morning. We talked for a while about my stay here she asked me if I wanted her to bring some of my clothes. I told her to bring my clothes from my apartment because she had a spare key to my place.i gave her the address of the place where I was staying .she said that she is gonna come in an hour.i then sighed in relief that i was finally gonna see some one i am used to seeing around me.....

After some time I heard voices from downstairs. I decided not to look because it wasn't my business. I then heard a knock on my door i got up to unlock my door because I always lock my door when I sleep .anyways I opened the door and it was Ivan he said " good morning how are you today "I said I'm fine he then said "did you eat something? "
I said no then he said "OMG how can I do that i didn't give you anything to eat"
He than grabbed my hand and walked me downstairs from where the noise was coming .he then told me to sit in the dining area and told me to wait for a few minutes.
He cooked me breakfast which was so nice of him .I was in the middle of eating then I realised that he was staring at me while I was eating. I asked him with a smile on my face, if he wanted to ask me something
He nodded and said to me that he was so sorry about what he did to me...I said
" why do you have to apologise after each and every single minutes "he looked at me with his eyes widely opened he said "I am sorry if it bothered you"
I sighed and smiled and said to him " please stop saying sorry , it wasn't your fault so stop doing that ..."He then smiled and said "fine I won't say that one more time"
"Who is she Ivan you never introduced her to us" someone from the living room came and asked him
Ivan told him who i was ..
He then looked at me sympathetically and asked me if I was okay. ....
I said "I'm fine how  are you ...you never introduced yourself "
He said that his name was Boggi. ..
I think that is what they call him .
Ivan told me that he lives here in this house as he was telling me about his friend the door bell rang .
I thought to myself "maybe it's anna"
Emileo opened the door and it was her.
I then told the twins who same we and why I called her here ....
I gave Anna a really tight hug .she was smiling when I hugged her but suddenly her smile faded and she pulled back from the hug she said
Anna: OMG Why you didn't tell me your condition was this bad?
I then took her to my room not wanting Ivan to hear what she was gonna say about him ..she was a bit outspoken....
Me:can you calm yourself down?did you bring me my clothes. ..?
Anna:yes I did .Does your father know about your stay here at this boys house...?
Me : of course not do you think he would let me stay here.
Besides I will only stay here for two more days I know Ivan would never let me go so early but I can't stay here at this house where only boys live no nahhh. .......
Anna:you could've called me rather than coming here you know I could take better care of you...

I knew what Anna wanted to say but I also wanted to make Ivan feel good about himself. I didn't wanted him to think that he was the reason for all this .That's why I agreed for staying here .this way he will not put too much pressure on himself..
After talking about a bunch of things regarding the situation at the restaurant .We left our room and I walked Anna to the door she hugged me and said "call me if you need anything "I nodded and she left..
I then decided to take a look outside on the beautiful lawn in their house .it was so beautiful I sit there for a while inhaling fresh air .is honestly felt better after sitting in open air for some time .I had my eyes closed the whole time as I was sitting on a bench .I felt someone sit beside me it was Ivan he sat there with me .it was complete silence until he said something which I don't get to hear everyday he said "you are so beautiful"
I smiled and we both were staring into each other's eyes. ...
I said to him "your eyes are the most  beautiful eyes I've ever seen"
He kept looking at me and I kept looking at him and we both never stopped smiling at each other .......

What do you think is gonna happen ?are they gonna fall in love with each other. ...?
Stay tuned for the next part,if you wanna know what happens next....❤