chapter #6

Hazel's Pov. . .
"Why is he looking at me like that ?why can't I take my eyes off of him?
What. .......snap out of it .....No one is catching feelings here...."I said to myself and then got up from the bench......
"I have to leave as soon as possible " I said to myself on my way back to my room.....I don't have time for this .I can't just waste my time like this....I'll stay here one more day and that's it"

Ivan's Pov. ....
She is so beautiful that i couldn't take my eye off of her .I don't know why but ever since I met her i only want to see her around me .....
Why ....
Does she have a boyfriend?
I asked Emileo and he said " How would I know....BTW why are you asking ...are you interested in her?
I asked Emileo only one question and he answered my question with another question....but I answered him " I don't know man I don't know "
I then decided to go out with Boggi and Emileo.
Boggi and Emileo sat in the car and I was about to sit but then I realised that if we all go out who will take care of Hazel. ..what if she needs something ...these types of thoughts crossed my mind and then I decided to stay home for Hazel .
I came back in and saw Hazel standing by the kitchen island .I asked her if she was hungry but see said no .
She didn't even looked at me.
Maybe she hates me....ugh hhhiiiii
Life sucks......

I than decided to sit on the sofa and watch netflix. After some time hazel came and she said that the show is was watching was her favourite. She than asked me if she can watch it with me I said of course. ..we laughed and we talked and we had a very good time together. I actually felt happy after a very long time.
I started to feel very sleepy .I wanted to ask Hazel of she wants to sleep but when I looked at her I noticed that she was already  asleep.
I tried to wake her up but she was in deep sleep she didn't woke up but changed her position of sleeping.
She then rested her head on my shoulder .at first I was shook but then I smiled and turned the off the TV and then wrapped my arms around her.
She was now on top of my chest and and I was laying back on the sofa ...
We slept there hugging each other.

            A few hours later......
Emileo and Boggi came back home .
Emileo :Ivan we're home....
Boggi saw us laying on the sofa.
Boggi:Awww look at them ..they are so cute together aren't they Emileo. ..
I'm gonna capture this moment..

Hazel then woke up and stretched and I woke up because of Emileo and Boggi.
Hazel chuckled and said "I don't know how that happened"
I said smiling "me neither "
I am so so sorry this won't happen again she said and got up and walked to her room.
I was still smiling even after she was gone.
Boggi and Emileo kept looking at me and showed me the picture they took....

(I know it's not him but just imagine it's him lol)I smiled and heard my phone tingIt was a new message notification

I smiled and heard my phone ting
It was a new message notification .
I checked it was the picture Boggi took with his phone while we were sleeping. .....

...............time skipped............
Hazel's Pov. ...
I don't know why but I think I just had the best sleep ever since I got here....
OMG that was so relaxing....
I than called Anna and talked to her for a while .
Anna was not only my assistant but she was more like an older sister to me I am glad I had someone to share my thoughts with.
I then took my medicines and and called my Dad and asked him how he was doing and everything else.
Thank god no one told my Dad about my accident because if he knew he would never let me stay here alone.
I told him that I could take care of my self and now this happened. .....
Honestly I don't blame anyone for my condition I think it was  meant to happen......