chapter #17

I quickly got up and left Ivan's room ....
He followed me to wherever I was going. He seemed worried for me after seeing my condition .I never told him about my headaches because in the end he's gonna blame himself for this .....
I don't  think these headaches are because of that accident.
It's just because of the stress..That day in the hospital, the doctor told me to get MRI done but I refused to get one done because I thought it will be alright....
And the accident happened 2 month ago ...so it's not such a problem. ...

          *************
I somehow managed to walk to my car and take my bag out ......
I then started looking for my Medicines.
I ate one as soon as i found it...
Ivan  was with me the whole time and I can see clearly that he is so confused by my actions....
I then layed on the grass looking at the sky and Ivan layed with me...
Ivan ran his hands through my hairs while asking" Hazel please let's go to the hospital. ..please I'm worried about you..."

Me: I'm fine it's just a headache...no need to worry so much...."

Ivan: please tell me when you're not feeling well. ...I'm so worried about your health....

Me: hmm ok I will ....
I then rested my head on his chest while he was still playing with my hairs.....
Soon I was in deep sleep because of my Medicines...

Ivan's Pov. ...
I asked her a question but she didn't answer me.so I got up and checked on her and then what I saw was the cutest thing ever....she was sleeping on my chest ...it made me smile but more worried for her at the same time....
I then carried her to my bed and layed there with her for a while....
Then I got up and went outside where everyone else was sitting....they asked me about hazel's headache and I told them that she's asleep. ...

Jimena: Ivan. ...what happened earlier when you were so angry?

Boggi: did you guys fight?

Me: No. ..it was just a misunderstanding. ...now it's clear ...

Emileo : why what happened?

Me: I saw her talking to another man and I thought he's the reason for her to  not being able to give us more time....

Emileo: so you thought she is cheating on you......bro  how could you say something like that?

Ivan : Emileo I didn't knew....and if you saw her talking to him like that ...you would get the same idea. ...

Emileo : did you apologies

Ivan : yes ...I did and she forgived me...

Jimena : good... Ivan don't ever think like that....she all yours ....she told me you are here first love...

I smiled when Jimena said that. ..it made me so happy when I heard those words coming out of her mouth....

Author's Pov. ..
Hazel slept for 3 hours and every one else let her sleep since she's not getting enough sleeps.....
Hazel then woke up and walked out of Ivan's room .....
In the Tv lounge. ......

Hazel's Pov. ...
"Ivan " I yelled and back hugged him because he was standing.....
He held my hand and faced me ...cupped my cheeks and gave me a kiss on my forehead. ....
He asked me if I'm feeling good now....
I said " yeppp. ......I've never been better...."
Me : Hey guys ....let's go somewhere. ....

Jimena : honey ...you just woke up ....go get some rest....

Ivan looked at me with a confused way and said
" Where do you wanna go?"

Me: let's just go anywhere but please not here I don't wanna sleep anymore......please

Emileo : let's go out for dinner....

Boggi: yeah...that's a great idea ....let's go...

I jumped with excitement and fixed my hairs a little bit...

Ivan: honey you are  so hyper right now ...are you sure you're ok...?

Me: I said I'm fine.....let's go...

We all sat in the car and drove for about 10 minutes. ...then we reached this beautiful place dinner ...we close our table and ordered our food....

We were all talking to each other than I saw someone familiar. It was Dylan. ..
Uncle Ben's son. ....
I walked to him and shook my hand with him...he offered me to sit with him but I told him that I'm here with someone else ....
He then asked me " Hey. ..why did you leave like that...I thought you wanted to talk about the partnership?

Me : let talk about that some other time ok......

Dylan: so who are these people.... are they your friends?

Me: come with me and I'll introduce you to them ....

Dylan and I walked to our table .
They were all talking about something but then I cleared my throat just to get everyone's attention  ...

Ivan clenched his jaw as soon as he saw Dylan with me...

Me: everyone this is Dylan. ..my new partner....

Everyone : oh. Nice to meet you...
Come join us...

Ivan looked at them as soon as they offered Dylan to sit with them....

I saw Ivan's reaction and decided to introduce him to Dylan as my boyfriend. ..

Me: Hey Dylan. ...meet Ivan my boyfriend.....

Dylan: oh your boyfriend....umm nice to meet you...

Ivan: nice to meet you too..

They shook their hands and we're looking at each other like they wanted to kill each other....

I then held Ivan's hand ...which made him look at me....
He smiled and let go of Dylan's hand....

Dylan then walked to his table and we all sat down.....as well.....
.
Ivan: I don't like him....
Me : calm down Ivan he is gonna be my new partner. .....

Emileo : yes... Ivan and he seems like a nice guy.....

Ivan: whatever. .........