Chapter #7

The next day. ....
It was the day when Hazel level Ivan's house to go back to her own apartment. Hazel wanted to thank Emileo, Boggi and Ivan for taking care of her so she decided to take them somewhere nice for lunch.
Hazel's Pov. .....
I woke up and it was almost time for lunch so i got up and changed into this ⬇

I then walked downstairs where Ivan and Emileo we're sitting in the living area

I then walked downstairs where Ivan and Emileo we're sitting in the living area .I told them to get get ready and tell Boggi to do the same.
They were a bit  surprised .they said
"Where to. .are you taking us somewhere today "
"Yes .....and be ready in an hour "I smiled and walked back to my room .
........time skips......
After an hour ........
I walked downstairs and saw this⬇

As I saw this it felt like I forgot how to breath

As I saw this it felt like I forgot how to breath .....
They all looked so handsome. I smiled while  looking at them and then I said "let's go already...."

At the restaurant. .....
Yep I brought them to my own restaurant. ..
Where Anna greeted us along with  manager .I was so excited to see my employer after a week.My wounds and injuries were still not completely healed .They saw me in this state and they were kinda shocked they asked me if I was okay. I told them I was doing great.
Ivan , Boggi , Emileo and I sat there and the waitress told us  that our meal is ready because I pre ordered it already .
We sat there for a while and had a really great time talking to each other .while we were eating our lunch.Emileo asked me this question
"So what is the main reason for this lunch...why did you wanted all three of us to be here "he was smiling while asking me this question.
I answered "Well ...I'm glad you asked me this question ..I honestly didn't know how to start talking about the main reason we're here...."
Ivan and Boggi sat there in silence and just waited for me to say why we were here .
I said " ok so...I brought you guys here because I wanted to thank you for taking care of me when I had no one who could take care of me . it's been a week since the accident and as you guys can see I am getting better each day so I don't wanna be a burden to you guys anymore ....you know what I mean"
I looked at Ivan as soon as i finished talking. He suddenly became sad I don't know why but He did not seemed very happy when  I said that .
He kept looking at his hands.It was complete silence until he said "But You haven't recovered completely yet,and  I also promised your doctor that i will take care of you until you are fully recovered "
I then said "yeah ....I know but try to understand. ..I don't have anymore time to waste .whenever I am with you guys All I do is talk ,eat and sleep .I can't waste any more time now try to understand me please...."

Ivan tried really hard to convince me and so did Emileo and Boggi.
But only I knew that I didn't had time to fall in love with someone .
It's so damn hard not to fall in love with Ivan because he is such a sweet heart .He cares about everyone. As much as I've seen it seems like Ivan cannot even hurt a fly .
I don't know why but If I stay here one more day with him I am definitely gonna fall for him .

Ivan's Pov. ...
Why why why.......
Is she actually  gonna leave ?
I'm sure now that she hates me so much that she don't even wanna spend a day with me anymore.
I genuinely felt happy with her .I just don't want her to go.
......At home ......
They ate their lunch and got back home .Hazel walked upstairs and started packing her stuff which was not too much .
It was almost night time .Hazel walked downstairs to say goodbye to Ivan and the others.ahe already called an uber and it was gonna get here in 20 minutes .she wanted to shake their hands but they all ended up hugging each other .
Ivan's Pov. .....
It's getting very late ..at least wait until tommorow "I said while hugging her .she hugged me so tight that it kinda felt like she didn't wanna let go of me and honestly the truth is that I didn't wanna let her go .
God I'm gonna miss her beautiful smell .her gorgeous and genuine smile .I just can't .
Emilio and Boggi were just watching us .Boggi has this really weird habit,that whenever something like this he thinks is cute he always take a picture to capture the moment.
He took the picture without letting  Hazel know that he took a picture of us like this

I felt my shoulder getting wet. I didnt know what that was so i pulled Hazel back from the hug and saw that she was crying. But why was she crying I asked her and she said "oh no I'm not crying it's just that I hate saying goodbye to anyone especially you......."
"What me "I said and she nodded and said"yeah you ....you took care of me and I am very grateful for that ..."
  She picked up her bag and walked towards the door .I gathered some courage and asked her if she can give me her number ...she smiled and said"yeah why not...here"
I gave her my phone so she can put her number..while she was putting her phone number in my phone i said "It's good that i asked for your number because that is how I'm gonna make sure  that you are taking your medicines and that your ok"
I said that because I didn't wanted to sound weird.
Her uber than arrived and she left ....

Stay tuned for the next chapter. ....