chapter #9

Hazel was still looking for a place near her office and apparently Ivan's house was close to her office.
She thought alot about the offer Jimena gave her when she met her .
Ivan texted  her each and every single day to make sure she is doing OK.jimena also talked to her everyday because she really wanted to be friends with Hazel.And she also told Ivan about their little meeting and also about the offer that she gave Her....

Hazel's Pov. ...
I was sitting on the corner of my bed still thinking about finding a place as soon as possible.
I think I should accept Jimena's offer .
I was so into my thoughts that i didn't even hear my phone ringing.
I quickly got up and picked my phone which was getting charged on the other side of my bed.
I picked the call and it was Ivan
Ivan:Hey how are you ?
Hazel:Hi I'm fine how about you?
Ivan:I'm fine too.are you taking your medicines?
Hazel:yes I am taking my Medicines. Ivan:good...
Hazel:hmm....So....
Ivan:umm mm I was thinking maybe we can meet today...what do u say?
Hazel:yeah why not ....just tell me where and when and I'll come...
Ivan :I'll pick you up at 6...is it ok?
"OK see you then "I said and he then said bye.
I was getting ready .I took a shower very gently washed my hairs because the doctor told me to do it very gently otherwise my wounds are gonna get worse.
I then put on a little bit of makeup and wore something that was comfortable ⬇

I usually were these types of clothes I don't like exposing my skin alot so that's why I chose this outfit

I was ready and now I was waiting for Ivan to come and pick me up.

He came and we decided to go to a nice cafe .
We sat there and ordered our coffee and cupcakes....
There was complete silence until he asked me
"So what do you think about the offer Jimena gave you"
I said " I don't know. I'm confused..I'll be a burden on you guys...
He said smiling "No Hazel don't ever think like that you will never be a burden on anyone specially me"
My eyes widened as he said that i smiled and said "that's so sweet of you ...you don't know how much this means to me"
I know he said smiling and then he said let drink our coffee before its cold😊
Ivan's Pov. ....
We drank our coffee and decided to head back to our places.
The car ride was full of laughter. I told her some jokes I knew and she told me some of the weird thing she did as a child.
I wanted this moment to last forever and ever .I've  never been this happy my entire life.
We reached hazel's apartment and I opened the door for her to come out.
Ivan:so when are you moving in with me ....uh I mean us"
She smiled and answered " when do you want me to come"
Ivan:Tommorow....I mean when ever you feel like coming....😊
She said I'll come this weekend if that's okay. "
As soon as she said that i felt so happy once again I couldn't stop smiling throughout our conversation there out side her apartment.
Then we said goodnight to each other and I drove back to my house...where Emileo ,jimena and Boggi were curious about my smile face as soon as i walked inside the house...
I said :what ....why are you looking at me like that?"
Emileo:tell me how was your date?"
Boggi:yes tell me right now?
I smiled and said we can't call it a date now it was just us meeting in a casual way"
Then what's with this wide smile"
Jimena said.
I told told them told them that she is moving in with us this weekend. ..
As soon as i said that Jimena got really excited .she said that she will prepare a room for Hazel.
           Time skips. ....
Hazel moved in with us and it's been two days since she moved in .we are all having a very great time.But the only problem is that she is mostly at her office doing work and stuff.

           ..........Hazel's Pov ........
I moved in with them and I honestly feel at home I don't know why but I do feel comfortable here.
I'm mostly at my office and whenever I'm free I like to spend my time with Jimena and the others.
I call my father every night and tell him about my day .....
      The few days later......
It's been a few days and we all are becoming really good friends with each other.
Today is Wednesday and it's the day when I stay home and rest .But today I don't feel really happy I feel like something bad is about to happen I don't know why do I feel like this...
    We were all doing breakfast and all four of them were laughing on some kind of a joke but i didn't paid any attention to it as I was really worried about something which was about to happen...
I was into my thoughts and just playing with my spoon .I didn't noticed they were all looking at me .
Jimena shook me a little and I came out of my thoughts....
I said :what ...what happened is everything okay ?"
Jimena:calm down girl what is wrong with you?
I didn't answered her question and ran to my room leaving them all confused.
    Ivan's Pov. ...
I was so confused because she was acting so weird today.so I decided to go and ask if she needs help with something....
I walked to her room I tried to open it but it was locked so i knocked on it twice then she opened and I asked her what was wrong. ..
She said while rubbing her hand on her chest "I don't know but something is not okay something bad is about to happen"
She walked out of her room as she said that and I followed her .Then she started walking here and there.
I said "calm down tell me what's wrong I'll help you"
She stopped walking for a while but she  didn't answer me .
She tried calling her father but he didn't picked her phone call and it made her more anxious about everything she was feeling.
            Hazel's Pov. 
I called my Father several times and he didn't answered. I was now so worried I can't even .....
Jimena gave me a glass of water but I refused to drink it.
She then insisted me to drink at least a few sips .
I took only one sip of it while I was sitting on the couch i saw an unknown number on my phone's screen ...
Unknown persom:Am I talking to Ms Hazel Steel ?
Me:yes who am I talking to right now?
Unknown person:I'm one of your father's colleague  I have some bad news for you...
I became very curious so i stood up and started rubbing my chest again
Me:what is it ....tell me
Unknown person :umm your father had a heart attack this morning so we took him to the hospital but it was already too late...
I stood still and shocked. .my phone dropped on the floor...
.....
....
....