chapter #23

No one's Pov. ....
"I love you. .....please stay with me...."
Ivan said while sobbing and looking into hazel's eyes....
Hazel didn't tell about her condition to Ivan because she knew he will not be the same and jolly person he used to be........
Hazel said "I love you more than you can ever imagine.....and I'm not going anywhere ......I'm staying with you.....and trust me we will live the most beautiful life together in this house...."
Ivan smiled and hugged her one more time before going to bed.....with Hazel. .in her room...

They layed down on the bed and Ivan was deep into his thoughts.....Hazel tried her best to divert his mind.....but it was useless. ...whenever Hazel tries to joke Ivan just smiles for the time and then trail off to his own thoughts....
Ivan kept stroking her hairs until she fell asleep.....
And kept looking at her .......because he wasn't able to sleep ......his thoughts about Hazel not being his life in the near future is killing him inside.....

Next morning. ......Hazel woke up and stretched. ....then she turned around to face Ivan who was already facing her......she got a little closer to him and nuzzled her head in his chest....and he nuzzled her hairs. ......
They both got up.....Ivan went into his own room and Hazel showered. .....
And changed into this....

She then went downstairs and gave her  good morning wishes to everyone. ....
Jimena approached her as soon as she was about to go and make her cereal.....
They hugged each other and then Jimena asked "Hey. ....how is he feeling now...?"
Hazel...."I think I did it....I think he will never blame himself...and if he did then ...."
"Then what" Jimena said confused....
" I don't know....."
Jimena said " It's ok ....he will understand.....and he will not blame himself if you spend time with him...."
"You're right...."Hazel said smiling and went to make hers and Ivan's cereal.....

Soon Ivan came and joined her on the dining table. ...he kissed her head and sat on his chair.....
Ivan and Hazel were eating their cereals when Hazel got a phone call from....Dylan.....
On the phone call....
Dylan : Hey. ..how are you...

Hazel:Hey Dylan I'm good how are you....
Ivan's mood changed when Hazel said his name.....
Ivan got up and left from.there......

Hazel's Pov. ...
Why do you have to say his name you clumsy ass bitch....I said to myself.....I mentally slapped myself when I saw Ivan leaving......
I quickly got up and held his wrist.......soon I ended the call and placed the phone back on the table....
"Hey  ...hey...hey........where are you going..?"
Ivan : why did he call you....

" he wanted me to give him Anna's number...."

Ivan held both of my hands and kissed them.....without saying goes anything he dragged me with him in the living area. ...gave me a glass of water and my Medicines. ...
I was just looking at what he is doing
I didn't stay a word but did everything he told me to do....
I took my medicines. ..
He was still looking at me....me and the others were confused to see his actions....
There was complete silence until Ivan said.."we could've prevented this "
I looked at him and said " How. ...."
" if you told me earlier..."Ivan replied....
I stayed silent for a while but then I said" I didn't wanted be a burden on you..."
I don't know why but it made Ivan a little bit angry....
" if you didn't want to be a burden ,then you should've gotten it treated it ......right " Ivan blurted....
And now it made me angry......
" IVAN .....first off all....don't shout at me...and if you will shout at me then I will do the same..."
All of the others were trying to calm me down because they knew being angry is not good for me....
Ivan: " Then do it..."
Me: I will....
Ivan: Hazel why did you lie to me...?
Me: I didn't lie to you....
Ivan: do you have any idea ...what this does to me....

Me: enough.......I'm sick of it. ....I'm leaving...

Ivan: No you are not going anywhere without answering me

Me: shut up ....just shut up....

Ivan: I will not until I get my answers. ...

Me: you know what......I should've died that day....so none of us has to go through shit like this.....

What I said made his eyes teary.....everyone else were so shocked after hearing what I said.....

I realized after saying that....too late now ....what should I do now....?
I said to myself .....with that i left  leaving him cry like this behind me....

" I sorry Ivan .....I love you....."
....
....