chapter #25

Days passed and the relationship between Hazel and Ivan became stronger than ever....Ivan and the others took care of hazel's diet and always make sure to give her medicines on time........
They mostly spend the days watching netflix and doing stuff ......
Hazel did had alot of headaches time to time but Ivan was always with her ...he always took care of her ,never leaves her alone.....

Hazel was still asleep while Ivan was busy admiring her angelic features. ...
Ivan was so into hazel's beauty but than suddenly hazel's spoke "Why are you looking at me like that "? Ivan smiled at her and replied "Hazel own do you know I'm looking at you....while your eyes are still close?"

"I can feel it " Hazel stretched as a  yawn escaped hazel's lips....

"Come here ...let me love you " Ivan got up and opened his arms for hazel ....

Hazel and Ivan hugged for a good two minutes .Ivan was inhaling hazel's scent and then said something that made Hazel giggle" you smell like a baby when you wake up"

"Come on ....lets freshen up and then we'll go out and join the others okey"
Hazel nodded and got out of the bed and Ivan did the same....

an hour later
All of them were sitting and enjoying ...while munching snacks and watching netflix ...
Hazel and Ivan we're sitting together as always and Ivan was looking at hazel's while Hazel was so into the movie...

The whole day flew by ....Jimena and Boggi kept throwing words at each other ...not in a mean but funny way. ...Emileo was kinda enjoying watching his girlfriend argue because he thinks Jimena looks so cute when she's angry....

Ivan and Hazel were just watching the drama happening in front of them..
Everyone was enjoying the funny argument between Boggi and Jimena. ..

Jimena was about to say but something caught her attention which made her serious. ....

" Why is Hazel sleeping right now ...when we both are literally screaming? "
Boggi said :"I'm not screaming you are the one who is screaming "

Ivan shook Hazel but she didn't wake up ....he did it again but no response. ...
Now he started to panic because Hazel wasn't waking up ...

He kept shaking her until he noticed red liquid coming out of hazel's nose.....

"Oh my god ...her nose is bleeding ....."
Jimena said as she made her way towards Hazel. ...Ivan was shocked ....he completely loses himself in these types of situation. ..Emileo walked up to their couch and made Ivan come Back to his senses. ..Ivan got up and picked her up in bridal style and rushed towards the hospital. ..
Emileo drove the car while Ivan was sitting on the back seat holding Hazel in his arms....

Soon they reached the hospital and Hazel was taken to emergency room by hazel's doctor because Boggi already informed him about the situation . ...

Emileo ,jimena and Boggi were sitting in the waiting area while Ivan kept  walking left and right ...he was so worried but he didn't cry.....

Emileo: Ivan please take rest....com sit here I'll bring you something to drink. ..

Ivan : No I'm fine....doctors will come out any moment now.....

Emileo:yeah they will.....hope for the best...

Ivan:yeah...I know ....she'll come back to me...
Ivan said while smiling .

After a while doctors came out and Ivan quickly walked towards them hoping for him to say that Hazel's fine ...nothing happened to her...

Ivan approached them and the doctor took his mask off and took a deep sigh before saying" the operation is over and but we can't say anything until she wakes up so we have to wait for that..."

Ivan asked the doctor if he can take a look at Hazel. ..
The doctor nodded in response and after that he left.

Ivan was holding hazel's hand while the others were sitting outside in the waiting area...

Ivan kept looking at Hazel's face ..
After a while Ivan finally spoke " baby...just don't go where I can't follow"?
Was all he said before leaving the room because the nurse asked him to leave.

They all kept waiting for her to wake up .it's been 4 hours but there's still no progress. 

Soon ivan heard  the doctors coming back to the room quickly....it made Ivan really scared ...he kept asking the doctors what has happened but the doctor's ignored him and walked straight to the room .....the nurse told Ivan that Hazel is waking up ....there's a progress I  Hazel's condition....

Ivan was so happy that he couldn't wait to see Hazel's eyes he walked straight into the room ...the nurse tried to keep him out of the room but he didn't listen ....

Ivan said Hazel's fingers moving ....a sigh of relief passed his lips .

Soon Hazel opened her eyes and saw Ivan standing near her bed.    

She signaled Ivan to come near him so she can hold his hands.....Ivan was too happy right now...

Ivan then asked the doctor" Why didn't she wake up early?"

" because she was under the effect of drugs .people wake up early sometimes but the drugs we gave her for this operation were very effective ...as you already know it wasn't a small operation . She did very well ....you must be really proud at her right now"

Ivan lips curved into a smile as he replied" i am really proud at my princess.....she did what she promised. ....she came back to me"

The Doctor smiled and asked a few questions. From Hazel before walking out of the room leaving them both alone...

Ivan sat on the bed holding her hand ....aoftly pecking on the back of her hands. 

Hazel had a few wires attached to her body right now that's why Ivan was so gentle with her .....

" hey" Ivan  said as a small smile appeared on his face he continued with his sentence
" I'm so proud of you ...and I'm happy that you came back to me...I can not imagine my life without you ..."

" yeah ....I'm proud of myself too I never thought I can make it but then I knew I have someone waiting for me so let's not keep them waiting anymore" She said as she giggled

Soon Emileo Boggi and Jimena entered the room ...they talked to Hazel . They spent some time together than Ivan cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. ..
" umm mm so now that you are here Hazel. ....I want to take our relationship to another level ....
So I 'm gonna ask you something "
Jimena and  the others knew what's happening ...they were too excited for both of them. ...meanwhile Hazel had no idea what's happening she was just so confused when she saw the the serious look on Ivan's face...
She thought that he us going to throw something huge on her but he asked
" please marry me?"
Ivan was so nervous and excited at the same time he thought Hazel will definitely ask for him to give her some time to think...but what Hazel said made him scream in happiness. ..
"Yes.....I'm all yours..."

With that Ivan leaned forward and pecked Hazel's lips ...while the others were just so happy watching them like this. ....