Tuesday, February 25th.

WARNING: BAD CHAPTER AHEAD.

ALSO TW: FAT SHAMING.

Dear Diary,

I haven't written anything in 10 days, I know.

But seriously life hasn't been any different since I last spoke to you my dearest diary. 

Cole and I have been going on a LOT of dates, almost every day and honestly I'm having a lot of fun with him. He's sweet and funny and we're also spending a lot of time together at rehearsals for the play, which is less than two months away.

Megan and I have drifted apart the past few days. She's been hanging out with Hero and the basketball team all the time. We catch up, like, every two days but it feels really different without her.

I don't know if it's good or bad different.

Hero on the other hand...

I haven't spoken to him once in these past ten days. He didn't even try to talk to me either. I don't know if he even acknowledges my presence anymore.

It feels different without him.

Bad different. 

I mean we were friends. I was used to his cocky attitude and shitty jokes that for some reason made me spit my drink out most of the time. 

But now he didn't even dare to glance at me.

Sigh.

I miss him

I hate to admit it but I do.

Cole sits with me at lunch lately since Megan abandoned me for the basketball team table.

I had stopped talking to the basketball team since Hero and I 'broke up'. Apparently I was his toxic ex that everyone hated behind my back.

So you could imagine how surprised I was when Aiden actually turned to me and said "Yo, skater girl. Wanna sit with us today?"

I raised my eyebrows thinking about it. I was about to deny the offer when I saw Hero staring at me with a curious expression. 

It was the first time he had looked at me after ten days.

And for some reason it made me say yes.

So I took Cole's hand and we both sat down on two empty seats.

"Ayyy, it's Langford" someone yelled and I just smiled.

"Aw, I missed the girl, she was such a mom to the team, always bringing us food and stuff" another one said and I blushed.

"Tiffin, why did you break up with her again?"

Hero was looking at his food uninterested.

"She broke up with me" he mumbled.

"Jo!" Megan hugged me suddenly.

"Hey" I told her with a smile.

"You haven't texted me in like three days" she laughed.

I smiled back "You haven't either"

Megan moved to sit next to Hero, putting her head on his shoulder and whispering something to him.

He just shrugged and kept playing with his food.

I felt uncomfortable, but then Cole brushed his hand against mine under the table and suddenly everything didn't feel so bad anymore.

"Jackson's got a crush! Jackson's got a crush!" I heard Aiden suddenly yelling and everybody on the teams started cooing and slapping Jackson's back.