Wednesday, February 26th.

Dear Diary,

"Why are you on top of me?"

that was the first thing I heard this morning when I woke up. And it was from the last person I was expecting to hear.

"Huh?" I blinked rapidly opening my eyes slowly.

"Jee, I didn't think you liked me that much, Langford" that snarky idiot basketball player that I forgot I had in my room said.

When I opened my eyes, I realized I was holding onto Hero's chest like my life was depending on it, and I had my head on his chest, my body fitting perfectly between his legs.

"S-shut up" I stuttered.

Why did I stutter?

He chuckled, that adorable smile appearing on his face.

Okay, adorable?

I need to chill.

I hate to admit it but most of the night I spent it looking at him while he slept. He was so peaceful and so damn beatiful.

"Oh, you so love me! Why, else would you lay on top of me while sleeping? You got any secret crush on me?" he smirked.

I groaned rolling my eyes as I stood up from the bed. "No, but you do" I said giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Yikes. Did I say anything last night?" he asked.

My heart flattered as I thought about it.

Megan is mad at me because she knows I have feelings for you.

He looked so cute while saying that I wanted to vomit.

"You just expressed your undying love for me" I said laughing.

"Pfft, right"

"No, seriously. You said you had feelings for me" I laughed about it.

It was a joke, right?

"I did, didn't I? Damn me!" he looked dissapointed at himself. "Well, whatever" he finally said laying further into my bed.

I looked at him weirdly. "You didn't mean it, right?" I tried to make sure. "It was a joke. You don't actually have feelings for me"

He let out a breath biting his lip while he sat up. His eyes met mine in a pained expression. 

"To be honest, Langford. I'm tired of pretending not to"

Heart attack. I almost had a heart attack. Or that's what I thought was happening while all those butterflies were running through me. It got worse at the intensity of his gaze.

"W-what? Stop, you aren't serious" I laughed it off.

"See?" he raised his hands in exasperassion. "You are not listening" he laid back on the bed closing his eyes.

I wanted to breathe. But I seriously couldn't.

I sat down on the bed next to him again.

"Wait, Hero. Are you actually being serious?" 

I really was expecting him to stand up and start laughing at me. 

But he didn't make any move. "Yup" he said still with closed eyes.

"Seriously, stop playing around" I pushed his arm.

He opened his eyes sitting up. "Why do you think I'm playing around?" he asked almost offended.

"Because... because you can't have feelings for me. It's impossible. You are... you and I'm... me"

I stood up from the bed and he did the same after me.