Wednesday, January 30th.

Dear Diary,

okay the plan didn't go as planned.

"So, you kissed Cole?" Megan asked me as she put a fry in her mouth.

I nodded.

"So, you cheated on Hero. Does he know?" she asked.

I DIDN'T CHEAT ON HIM, I wanted to shout.

"I didn't cheat on him" I said calmly instead. "It was for the play. It was totally professional. Besides, we were on a fight. He is an asshole. I knew it from the start"

Okay, I wasn't supposed to say all that. I'm supposed to be bragging about him to make Megan want him.

But my mouth kept running before my brain.

"Well, if he made you want to be with someone else maybe he is. I can't even look at him anymore" she said driking a sip of her coffee.

No, no, no, no, nooooo!

I wanted to shout.

Megan wasn't supposed to hate Hero. She was supposed to be jealous and go after him.

"If he hurt you, he doesn't deserve second chances" she said. "I mean he definitely wants you back. He can't stop looking at you" I turned my head back to see Hero staring at us.

He was probably looking at Megan.

"Don't fall for it" Megan told me.

I had to say something. Something good for him. That was my job from the beginning.

"I mean he is pretty good in bed" my mouth let out before I ould even control it.

Okay WHAT THE FUCK! WHY WOULD I SAY THAT!

I could immediately feel my cheeks getting hotter at that. 

She raised one eyebrow. "Oh is he?"

"Definitely. First time we did it, I couldn't even sit for a week"

I was definitely losing it.

"Is he good at foreplay?" Megan asked suddenly interested.

"One word. Tongue"

"Oh" she bit her lip as she looked at Hero behind me. "Then why did you cheat on him?"

"I didn't fucking cheat on him!" I yelled. "It was for the goddamn play!"

"Right"

I sighed suddenly done with her.

"I need to get early to my next class" I said standing up and taking my things with me.

As soon as I stood up, I saw Hero standing up as well with the corner of my eye. He ran to where I was and whispered "can I talk to you privatey for a second?" 

I glared at him but nodded anyway because people were looking.

We walked outside in the hall, which was empty since everyone was eating lunch. We stopped in front of my locker and I looked at him.

"What do you want?" I asked him with a straight face.

He hesitated at first like he didn't know what to say. 

"So... um... I just wanted to invite you at a party at Aiden's this Friday" he said.

I raised my eyebrows. "You just wanted to invite me at a party?" 

He nodded. "And... um..." he cleared his throat. "Imsorry"

"What?"

"I said I'm sorry" he said louder.