Saturday, February 2nd.

TW: SEXUAL ASSUALT

Dear Diary,

rn it is 6 AM.

And guess what?

I just came home.

And Hero brought me.

And kjsdkndnsdnodcc

Let me start from the beginning.

Yesterday at around 5PM I got a text from Hero.

"Can you meet me at the park in ten minutes?"

"Aren't we going at the part tonight? Whatever you want can wait"

I replied.

"I just want to see you"

Fuck you heart. Don't beat faster he doesn't mean it.

"I mean, we have to discuss about tonight and our relationship in public"

He quickly corrected.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I'll see you"

In ten minutes I was skating in the basketball field at the small park trying to find Hero. He was sitting on a bench looking at his phone. 

"Hey, Troy Bolton!" I yelled. 

His head turn immediately to my direction and his face lit up. I stopped skating right in front of him and he smirked at me.

"I should be flattered you are comparing me to Zack Efron, right? You think I'm hot, Langford?" he raised his one eyebrow.

"Nice one" I patted him on the shoulder playfully.

He laughed and I hated myself at how I had to block the sound everytime because I knew my heart would flatter and how beautiful it sounded.

Beautiful? Nah. He's only a jerk who laughes stupidly all the time. I want to fucking wipe that smirk off his stupid face and make him not laugh ever again. Not beautiful at all. It is mostly... unbeautiful. Yeah, that's it. His laugh is ugly and my heart is beating faster because it's gaging cuz his laugh is just ugly and-

okay I'm rampling.

Whatever.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked. 

"The party. Is Megan going to be there?" he asked.

"Yeah. He is coming to my house to dress me up later"

"I'm coming too" he quickly said.

"No, you are not" I shook my head.

"Come on, that's what boyfriends do. And since Megan is going to be there it will be the perfect opportunity to bond with her. I'll flirt while you do your hair or something"

I look at him disgusted.

"You think my best friend is going to flirt with you while you are supposedly my boyfriend?"

He looked at me confused.

"Yeah"

"Okay, Megan is not the best of friend but she won't do that. I gurantee you"

He praised his lips together and then released them making a 'pop' sound. "Okay. But I'm still coming. Build the jealousy up, ya know"

"Fine"

"And I'll drive you to the party"

I rolled my eyes.

"So, now about our relationship at the party" he said but at the same time a notification came at my phone.