Wednesday, January 9th.

Dear Diary, 

Having a friend who is constantly surrounded by guys is truly NOT a good thing. 

Megan and I were peacefully sitting on our desk, me doing homework, her on her phone doing God knows what, when suddenly two guys approached. I didn't even knew who they were and we were at school.

Oh, and one of the pushed me off the chair so he could sit.

Megan of course didn't say anything. She loves the attention. I'm pretty sure I would love it too if I was in her place. 

As I was taking my things off the GROUND, I kept hearing them asking her on dates or even one night stands.

Megan is actually really pretty, with her long blond locks and her big baby blue eyes. Oop and the slim body, let's not forget to mention that. Sometimes though, she lacks of brain.

She's got the looks, I've got the brains.

She's got the boys, I've got the food. 

You can't have both. And I'm okay with that.

"I'm sorry guys, but I'm already talking to someone. Maybe some other time" she dismissed them.

I'll give her that. She isn't throwing herself on guys. Guys throw themselves on her. 

When the two dudes left I sat back on the chair.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked. I haven't heard any boy drama from her lately.

"Hero" she showed me her phone. Every single message they were sending each other had a pink heart at the end. Gag worthy I'm telling you.

"I thought you weren't going for him" I told her.

"Maybe I will. It's kind of cute how he tries to go out of his way to get my attention" she giggled at herself. "Besides, Nate isn't responding to any of my texts. I need to get my mind off him. Hero is the perfect distraction" 

"So, you are using him as a distraction?"

I am kind of feeling bad for the guy. I mean he seems to really like Megan. And she's planning to use him.

Eh, it isn't my bussiness anyway.

"He's kind of cute. I like him" she said.

"You like him?"

She ignored my question and went back to her phone.

When the school day ended I was planning to walk home with my best friend, Kate, who is a year younger than me. 

"Oh, I didn't tell you about it, but I signed up for a club on Wednesdays" she said.

"You did?"

"Yeah, it's kind of like a self esteem club. We just sit in a circle and talk about things like a therapy sesion. I feel like it'll be fun. And I need some confident boosting"

Kate always lacks of confidence and I really don't understand why. She's PERFECT in her own way. 

"You can come too. You don't have to sign for it. You can just wait for me there" 

And I gave in because I really wasn't in the mood to walk home alone.

When we entered the classroom my eyes immediately widened.

His eyes widened as well.

"Oh for fuck's sake, you said this was going to be a small circle" Hero whined at the teacher.

"Hero Fiennes Tiffin?" I laughed. "THE Hero Fiennes Tiffin in a self esteem club?" I crossed my arms. 

He rolled his eyes. "I just need people to boost my ego, don't think it deeper" he said quickly.

"Just remember guys, whatever is said in this circle can't get out of it" the teacher said.

"You hear that, Langford? You don't get to gossip about everyone's problems with Megan this time" Hero told me with a smirk.

"Right. Cuz this is what we do all day. We sit at home and we laugh at everyone while we paint our nails" I rolled my eyes. "I couldn't care less about your personal life, Fiennes"

"I couldn't care less about your personal life either, Langford. I'll proably just cover my ears when you start talking about your low confidence and your insecurites. Aww" he fake pouted.

"Oh, then I guess you don't want to hear what Megan told me about you" I smirked at him.

He almost jumped from his chair, his eyes glistening. "She talked to you about me? What did she say?"

"Aww you care! How adorable. I thought you didn't want to hear me when I'm talking"

Before he could say anything the teacher dismissed the conversation and we all sat down in a circle. They made me sit there as well. It was kind of intriguing to be honest.

Hero came and sat next to me, surprisingly. But when he leaned to me and whispered "what did she say about me?" I wasn't that surprised anymore.

"She likes you" I said half the truth.

"Seriously?" He exclaimed. Then he started laughing.

"But I don't think she is looking for a relationship right now" I tried to ease his excitment.

He shrugged. "If she likes me, she won't resist my charm"

The session started after a while and everybody started saying why they were there and what they wanted to achive.

When it was my turn I just said I accidentaly came here so I don't know what to expect.

After me was Hero.

He hesitated at first.

"Ahh... I'm just here to take a break from basketball. That's all" he said.

"That's all?" The teacher urged him to speak.

He glanced at me for a second and opened his mouth like he wanted to say something else. But then he closed it again and looked away.

"That's all" he confirmed.

But I still feel like that isn't all.

SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY BUT LIKE I'M SO BUSY THIS WEEK I'M LIKE FREAKING OUT FROM AXIETY!

I HOPE Y'ALL ARE DOING AMAZING.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!