Monday, February 4th

Dear Diary,

When I woke up on Saturday morning and realized I was in Hero's arms, I almost screamed.

But I didn't. Instead I stayed still not really knowing what was I supposed to do. I quickly realized Hero wasn't sleeping like he was supposed to, but he had his phone in one hand while caressing my back with the other.

I know I shouldn't have but I peaked at his phone. He was texting Jackson.

"I can't stop fucking staring at her help"

"Slap yourself idk" Jackson wrote back.

"What is wrong with me?"

"idk bro its 6 in the morning and you texting me about love. leave me alone i have a hangover"

Hero breathed out at his friend's text.

But then another text came.

"Maybe you like her more than you think"

I saw him type "I don't l " but then he erased it and locked his phone.

Oh so he's talking about Megan. That's who he likes.

Cool.

He kissed her last night didn't he?

The memories of their almost kiss hunted my mind and I had to tightly close my eyes to make them go away.

He left his phone on the passenger seat and placed his now free hand on my waist.

My phone bazzed on my pocket but I had to remind myself that I was supposed to be sleeping. I thought it'd stop after a while but it kept buzzing.

Hero sighed frustrated and carefully took my phone from my jacket pocket. 

When he looked at the ID he muttered "Motherfucker" and I heard him throw the phone on the passenger seat. 

"Jo" he whispered shaking me slightly. "Jo" he said again.

"Mmm" I murmured pretending I was just waking up. I held him tighter as I said "Five more minutes mom" 

Those lessons in drama club were finally useful.

"We don't have five minutes. Your brother is calling you. And you also have like 50 messages from Cole and Megan. You fell asleep" he shook me again.

At the mention of my brother, I jerked up. Shit. I had to face him.

But instead I hugged Hero tighter not wanting to go back to reality just yet.

Hero grunted. "How much do you weight, I can't feel my legs"

I turned my head up and glared at him. "Asshole" I whispered.

When he finally stared at me his face fell. He didn't say anything, he just stared at me.

Which was... weird.

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked. Shit, I probably looked like a homeless woman. Probabaly my hair were all over the place. 

Did I have drool on my face?

"No, no" Hero answered like he had heard me. "You look fine"

And then he was looking away.

Okay?

I sat on the passenger seat next to me and he started driving. He was behaving so strange. He didn't even dare to glance at me and he seemed so tense.

"You okay?" I asked him and I saw his breath hitch as he kept looking straight ahead.

"Mm" he just nodded.