Monday, January 28th.

Dear Diary,

The next time I'll see Hero I'm going to kick his ass until his butt reaches his face. 

I want to slap him until he sees stars. That arrogant douchebag who this is too good for everyone. I want to kick his small dick until he is panting on the floor and begs for mercy.

Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit. Just a little. But he is still so annoying I want to fucking kiss him eveytime I see him.

What?

Kill him. I meant kill him, damn you autocorrect.

Okay, I'm writing this down on a piece of paper and not on a computer but whatever.

Kill him. I meant kill him.

Especially after today morning. When I opened my locker the first thing I noticed was a blue rose and a piece of paper.

The bastard.

Why would he leave a blue rose in my locker. We are supposed to be fighting.

I snatched the paper angrily.

I'm sorry.

It only said.

Can my heart stop fucking beating so fast, he is probably playing with me. He doesn't mean it. He is a jackass and an asshole and I definitely don't have the biggest urge to go across the hall where he is looking at me with those puppy dog eyes and grab him by the shirt and pull his lips between mine.

Asshole.

Fucking idiot.

Can he stop looking me with that face?

Idiot, asshole.

I glared at him from accross the hall and he smiled at me shyly.

I gave him the middle finger and he laughed.

This is not funny.

I started walking towards him. His had a hopeful look on his face.

When I was close enough, I threw the rose at his face and said "don't even look at me again"

"Jo" his voice stopped my from leaving. Why? Why did my name have to sound so good coming from his lips.

What the hell is happening to me?

"Leave me alone" 

But he didn't with a swift movement he grabbed my elbows and pinned my back against the hallway wall.

"Don't turn your back on me" he said firmly.

He was angry with me. But the way he was looking at me said other wise.

Actually he wasn't looking at me.

He was staring at my lips. His eyes were stuck on them, his lips parted. His pupils were darker and I tried to look away to escape his trapping gaze.

But I couldn't.

He wouldn't let me.

His tongue wetted his bottom.

"Hero" I whispered and I thought I fucking heard him breathing heavier. "I told you I'm not doing this for show anymore"

He nodded. "Okay. Then we are not doing this for a show" but instead of pulling away he came closer.

I felt my knees wobble, no joke.

"Jo... I..."

"Ms Langford, mr Fiennes Tiffin what are you doing there?" We both jumped away from each other as soon as we heard Ms Smith's voice.