Saturday, February 9th

Dear Diary,

On Friday after school we all left for the trip in Richard's villa in the mountain. The whole basketball team was going, every single one of them bringing a plus one which means we filled a lot of cars. 

I was, of course, going to Hero's car since I was supposedly his girlfriend. And with me we had my best friend, Megan, and her date.

Cole.

Cole was Megan's date.

And it bothered me.

So we had to drive three hours in a car only the four of us. 

The first hour was okay. We were listening to music while Megan and I jummed to our favorite songs. Cole and I cracked some jokes while Hero teased Megan about her song choices and she just complained laughing.

It was okay.

Until Hero put his hand on my thigh.

I glared at him and took my phone out.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I texted him.

"We've had no interraction so far. We gotta do something or we'll be sus" he texted back.

"And this is your idea of doing something?"

I saw him smiling as he typed. "It's cute. That's what couples do"

"The driver can't text while driving" Cole remarked suddenly.

Hero rolled his eyes. "Okay, fun police" he muttered squeezing my thigh and I rolled my eyes once again.

"Are you guys sexting each other? You don't have to do that while we're here. We'll be there in a few hours and you can do anything you want in the bedroom" Megan said.

She sounded... annoyed. Was the whole plan actually working?

"It's killing me that I can't kiss you all the time" Hero said leaning in to place a small kiss on my cheek and then getting back to driving. "Maybe we can make a stop" he said.

Minutes later we made a stop at a gas station. 

Megan pushed Cole out of the car. "We won't be long, please don't destroy the car" she said and sat the door behind her. Cole looked hesitant to actually leave us alone but let out a breath and followed Megan anyway.

As soon as they were out of sight I slapped Hero's hand away from my thigh. 

"What is wrong with you?" I whispered yelled.

"What?" he smirked. "Did you like it too much?"

I groaned. "You are such a dick"

"She was so jealous. She's definitely into me" Hero said dreamily. 

"I know" I told him honestly. "We should seriously end it"

"Not yet. She needs to tell me herself"

"She won't do that while we're still pretending to date."

He rolled his eyes. "Right"

I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Just so you know, I will make a move on Cole this weekend"

He raised his eyebrows. "Oh, will you now? And what will this move be? Oh please Cole can you show me how to solve this equation, please, and can you fuck me on the way? Oh my God!" He mocked my voice overdramatically.

I punched his arm. "You are such a pig. You know there are other things besides sex, right? I don't want to just fuck him"

Okay, I would actually never say that about anyone. I haven't even thought about sex with Cole, but at that moment I just wanted to piss him off.