Monday, March 12th.

Dear Diary,

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHAT THE FUCK.

JUST.

HAPPENED.

First of all I KISSED FREAKING HERO FIENNES TIFFIN.

IN HIS CAR.

WHILE ON HIS LAP.

WHAT THE FUCK.

oh wait.

AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

How the hell did this happen?

I promised to myself that I wouldn't let Hero ruin whatever I have with Cole.

And there I was kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

And the worst part?

I can't stop smiling...

I can't stop thinking about it. 

The way he was gently touching me, or how soft his lips were and the small sounds he was making while we were kissing.

UGH I WANNA SCREAM.

And how did our make out session stop you may ask.

No it wasn't because logic finally jumped to me and said 'hey bitch you have a boyfriend'

It was because a cop knocked into our window, which made us jump apart.

We were both breathing heavily as Hero rolled down the window. 

I really thought we were about to get arrested for literally making out.

"Do you kids know this spot isn't for parking? You are blocking the street" the officer told us and I could finally exhale.

"But noone's coming" Hero had the audacity to say and I glared at him. 

"Look, kid" the police officer took a deep breath. "I'm not in the mood today so can you just go somewhere else?" 

"We're sorry officer. We're leaving" I said and motioned for Hero to start the car.

"Don't forget to use protection!" The police officer yelled at us while we were driving away. 

Ok, by then I was completely red. 

"Where should... where should we go?" Hero stuttered a bit. 

"Just take me home" I told him and he looked at me like I had just told him that aliens actually exist. 

"D-did I do something?" he lowered his head. "I'm sorry i-if I went too far-"

"You didn't do anything, Hero" I smiled at him in reassurance. "The moment is gone now" I only said. When we reached my place I just left his car without saying anything.

I was too awkward for this.

Like what are you supposed to say after a make out session?

Thanks. Good lips. Have a nice day?

Hero didn't text me at all in weekend and Cole asked me to hang out on Saturday but I told him I had too much homework. 

On Friday I felt the dreamiest I've ever felt.

But now the dream is gone and I have to face reality.

I have to tell Cole. 

Even if Hero and I don't work out, he deserves to know.