Monday, January 7th.

Dear Diary,

Going back to school after Christmas break is always a complete chaos.

You get to see people you haven't seen in weeks and you hear everybody talking about how amazing their break was and how much they partied.

When I entered class first period, I literally saw some boys up the table howling or something.

This is what I didn't miss in school.

I rolled my eyes and sat on my desk quietly putting my hood up.

Megan came shortly after and sat next to me.

"Hey" she said cheerfully.

"Hi" I said back.

She didn't give a second glance and took her phone out. She was texting someone.

I ignored it at first. It isn't my right to question her about the people she texts anyway.

But when a giggle came out of her mouth at something she read, the question left my lips before I could control it.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

"Hero" she said cassually.

"Hero? The basketball player?" 

She nodded. "He's been on my tail lately asking for dates, but I'm not going to give in that easily" she smirked at herself.

Hero Fiennes Tiffin. The school's basketball star. Extremely tall, pefect forest green eyes, flirts with EVERYONE but never had a girlfriend.

He is also extremely goofy and funny, I can give him that.

But as much as everyone praises him as a God, I can see his weird side. For some reason he always seemed weird to me. Call me judgmental, I'm guilty.

When we were in seventh grade, I used to visit my brother after school and my brother lives near his house. When he saw I was actually walking the same way as him he insisted he was the one walking me home. 

I remember he stopped with my outside of my brother's house and we both sat on the porch talking about anything. He was really funny and for a moment I enjoyed his company. But I never really thought about him deeper. He was just a goofy kid on my class who happened to live near my brother's house so he walked me home.

After some time, I stopped going to visit my brother. Seperation kind of made us grew apart. 

I remember Hero looking at me last period and going "You haven't visited your brother in a long time, don't you want to see him?" 

I was just rolling my eyes as I kept shaking my head.

"Is everything okay between you two?"

I was just nodding.

"Come on, don't you miss him? I can walk you there!" He kept saying.

And I remember thinking "Ew not in a million years"

And after that he stopped trying and we both grew apart.

And again I never really thought about it. He wasn't someone special to me so I didn't need to fight to keep our 'relationship' going. And he still is annoying as fuck. And now he is after my best friend.

"But I have to give it to him. He's kind of hot" she said bringing her phone closer to my face. There was a picture of Hero, SHIRTLESS, in just basketball shorts. He was sweaty and ready to shoot a shot into the hoop.

Okay, kinda hot, I'll admit.

"He's average" I said instead.

She looked at the picture one more time before shrugging. "Yeah, you're right"