Wednesday, January 23rd.

ANOTHER UPDATE YAY!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT TEEHEE! 

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I couldn't sleep all night.

I kept thinking about Cole and how I made him look like an idiot.

HE FREAKING ASKED ME ON A DATE!

And I told him I was dating that jackass, arrogant basketball player/asshole who has a crush on my best friend and also probably has a small peepee.

"So, is Hero good in bed?" I almost spit my water out when I heard Megan asking me that question at lunch.

How am I supposed to answer that?

"How are you suddenly so invested in my sex life?" I fired back. "You never asked me about any of this before"

"Well, because you've never had a boyfriend before"

"Well, maybe you should have asked if I had"

My words made a confused look appear on her face. She looked like she was thinking about it. "I've never had, huh?"

I shrugged.

"I'm sorry. I should have showed more interest. You are always there for me"

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

Was that an apology?

I smiled. "Thank you"

And suddenly I could see why I was friends with Megan. She had something in her that she knew how to hide well. She didn't let any other people see it. Some time she wasn't even letting herself see it.

But it was there. She just needed some pushing.

"So, Cole..." she smirked and I could immediately feel myself blushing at his name.

"What about him?" I tried to play it cool.

"You guys look like you have history. Is there something I should know about?"

"Nahh..." I lowered my head. "He is just a good friend"

"He asked you on a date"

"Who asked her on a date?" that annoying voice of this idiot I was calling my fake boyfriend said.

I seriously wanted to punch him lately. I wanted to kick him in the nuts for getting me into this.

But when I turned around to look at Hero, I stayed there in awe.

He was looking at me with a smile while holding a blue rose.

"Do I need to beat up someone?" he said.

Megan laughed. "Sit down pretty boy. She turned him down"

"Good" he said and then sat down next to me. But I was still sitting there looking at the flower.

"Where did you get this?" I whispered.

"I found a small flower shop outside of town that sells them. I would have gotten you a whole bouquet but it was the last one" he pressed his lips together. "Here" he offered it to me.

I slowly took it, still looking at the beautiful flower.

"It's your favorite, right? Did I get it wrong?" he asked because I wasn't saying anything.

"How did you know it was my favorite?" I finally looked at him. 

"Remember when we used to walk together at your brother's house after school? And then we would just sit in the porch and talk? I remember you telling me this was your favorite flower but you couldn't find blue roses anywhere" my lips parted at his confession.