Sunday, February 10th.

Dear Diary,

when I woke up the next morning, Hero wasn't next to me on the bed.

And thank God. We had agreed he was going to sleep on the floor. But he wasn't on the floor either.

I just shrugged without even thinking it more, put a sweatshirt on and went downstairs. With barely my eyes open I went into the kitchen to find two girls, dates of two of Hero's teamates, chatting. As soon as I walked in though, they stopped.

"Good morning" I told them. "I'm Jo"

"I'm Jessica"

"I'm Christina, nice to meet you"

I purred a cup of coffee and started drinking while I watched the snow fall outside. It was a nice place.

"How are you feeling?" Jessica asked me.

"You know, after what happened..." Christina continued.

I looked at the confused. "What happened?" 

"Oh, she doesn't know" Christina whispered.

"Know what?"

"Oh, you poor poor girl" Jessica hugged me.

Ok confusion at its highest.

"Yooo, skater girl" I immediately knew it was Aiden. He was the only one calling me that. "How are you feeling? It must be tough to get dumped on a Valentine's themed trip. Tiffin is an asshole. If you need anything my arms are always open" and then he winked.

"What are you talking about? I didn't get dumped"

"Oh so he did it behind your back?" Aiden whistled.

"Such a jerk"

"I know right. Too bad he still has his good looks" The two girls gushed.

"I don't understand anything"

And then I suddenly did understand everything.

Because Hero walked into the kitchen.

With Megan behind him.

In his shirt.

"Shit" Megan said when she saw me standing there.

Yeah shit.

"Jo, you are awake" Hero only said.

"Awkward" Aiden sang.

I pressed my lips together. "Hero can we talk?" I quickly said and grabbed his arm pulling him out of the kitchen and under the stair case.

"I know you are going to yell at me but before you do I have to explain myself" he said before I could.

"What the hell did you do?" I whisper yelled at him. "Did you sleep with Megan?"

He hesitated to answer.

And why was my chest suddenly hurting?

"Yes and no" he answered.

"That is not an answer"

"We just slept in the same bed. We didn't have sex" he explained.

"Oh my God" I pulled at my roots in frustration. "What the hell were you thinking? I told you we should end it. And then you go ahead and 'cheat' on me. Everybody treats me like my dog just died. I'm a laughing stock, Hero. Why did you do that?"

"Ok, I'm sorry" he answered. "I didn't mean for this to happen, okay? We were just talking and then we fell asleep next to each other. Nothing else happened. We didn't even kiss. We just talked for hours. Some girls though were sharing a bedroom with Megan so they saw. It's not a big deal-"