Tuesday, March 4th.

I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE AND IM SORRY.

IM NOT ABANDONING THIS STORY. I JUST HAVE A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON.

IF YOU NEED A REMINDER OF WHAT HAPPENED JUST GO READ THE LAST CHAPTER RQ. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

ENJOY... IT'S AN INTERESTING CHAPTER.

Dear Diary,

for some reason yesterday Megan really insisted to sit on the bleachers after school and watch the basketball team practice. 

I had of course brought my homework with me. Who knows how much time it was going to take. 

"Fuck" I suddenly heard Megan mutter. "Look at Hero. He is literally sex with legs when he plays" she said pointing at his direction. 

I quickly spotted his jersey with the number 8 in the back, his lucky number. He looked focused. And sweaty.

And hot.

I MEAN WARM. He looked like he was very warm, hot, because of the heat. Not hot with the other meaning. 

His hair stuck in his forehead and even I for a second could imagine myself trying to get it out of his face while he looked at me with those mischevious eyes. 

"So, that's why we're here. Is this some weird kink of yours?" I asked sarcastically. 

"Totally" she answered. "Imagine he's on top of you all sweaty with that basketaball clothes he's wearing. Damn it really is a concept, you have to admit"

I admit it.

Hero was hot as fuck. I wouldn't admit it before, but after I realized that my feelings may be a little stronger than just pure friendship, his face can't leave my mind. 

I see him everywhere. I try to study, he's there. I'm watching a movie, somehow he appears on my head. I try to listen peacefully at a song, I imagine listening it with him. I skate, he's suddenly fucking in front of me.

I can't even sleep anymore cause he can't stop appearing in my dreams.

I can't believe I actually caught feelings for the basketball player douchbag asshole, who thinks he is too good for everyone. And I can't fucking believe I fell for his charming personality and not his good looks.

I can't let anyone know that, though.

I can't believe I even let myself know that. 

"Shit, look at Aiden" Megan said again. "Imagine that messy blond hair falling on your face while he's on top of you"

"You have a weird kink of people on top of you, Megan" I shook my head in dissaproval.

"You have to admit, he's fuckable"

I looked at her weirdly. "What does fuckable even mean. Yes, he's good looking but who the fuck cares" I rolled my eyes.

"I spot a little attitude in you miss Langford" Megan smirked at me.

Yeah, I just realized I had feelings for a person forbidden to catch feelings for. Leave me alone, I'm mad at myself.

"Oh, oh, look at Dan" she pointed at him and then gasped. "Holy shit, do you think I should ask for his number? He could be a good booty call" 

"What's with you and sex today?" I asked.

"I need someone who can finally make me feel good" she answered cassually. "I miss sex" 

"Aren't you and Hero, like... hooking up?" I asked affraid of the answer.

The thought of Hero actually doing all those things with Megan made a weird feeling appear on my chest.