Monday, February 11th

Dear Diary,

When I woke up the next morning I found Hero clinging onto me for dear life.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hero, wake up" I whispered to him and shook me slightly.

He just murmured and burried his head farther into my stomach.

"Hero!" I said louder.

"Stop fucking screaming" he muffled against my shirt.

"Get off me you pig!" I said pushed him away making him land on the floor.

I heard a loud groan coming from his mouth and I bit my lip to stop laughing.

"You are evil. It's like 6 in the morning and I have the worst hangover" he said not even bothering to get up from the floor.

I went to the corner of the bed and looked at him smiling.

"It's actually 10 and well you shouldn't have drunk so much" I told him.

"Whatever" he mumbled and then slowly opened his eyes.

The same eyes that couldn't stop looking at me all night. The eyes that I couldn't stop staring at while he confessed to me.

His eyes widened.

"What happened last night?" he asked scared and stood up from the floor. "My head is spinning"

"You were shit faced and I took you to bed"

"That's it?" he asked.

Should I tell him?

"I didn't say anything, did I?" he looked at me. 

"Well, you rumbled a lot"

"Because if I did say anything, forget it. It was probably stupid I was drunk and I didn't know what I was talking about. Forget everything!" He was panicking.

Of course he didn't mean it.

"You seriously want me to forget everything?"

"Yes, every single word I said was probably stupid so just close your eyes and forget everything. I can hit your head for you if you want"

I laughed. "How can I forget that you got shit faced and made out with Megan in front of everyone"

His eyes widened. "I did? Of course I fucking did"

"Chill out. I didn't make a scene. But well, we definitely have to break up after this"

He sighed. "Fine. Let's break up" he rolled his eyes. 

"Besides... I'm going out with Cole now" I confessed.

He raised his eyebrows. "You guys are together?" 

"Aparently" I laughed as I thought of Cole's cute face when we confessed to each other.

"Cool" he smiled. "Good for you, Langford. That's what you always wanted"

"Ok, so should we break up like dramatically or just annouce that we are broken up?" I asked.

He smirked. "Drama is always best"

I laughed. "Agreed" and then I cleared my throat and shouted "I never wanna see you again you piece of shit!" I laughed before exiting the door as he followed behind me.

"I told you, Jo! It was nothing. You are the only girl in my mind!"

We both ran down the stairs where everyone was. "Do you seriously want me to believe that? You probably have slept with every girl here"