Friday, March 9th.

I POSTED TWO NEW CHAPTERS. MAKE YOU SURE YOU READ IT IN ORDER.

Dear Diary,

Sorry I stopped writing at the good part, I remembered I had to finish an assignment that was due the same nigh oops.

Anyway, where was I?

Oh, yeah. To the part where I was literally about to kiss Hero and someone knocked on my door.

When I heard the sound, I immediately got back to my senses.

What the hell was wrong with me? I was about to fucking kiss him!

I'M WITH COLE. I CAN'T GO AROUND KISSING HERO!

Hero grunted at the interruption and I quickly jumped away from him.

"Who is it?" I quietly asked. 

"It's Ben"

WHAT DOES MY FUCKING BROTHER WANT IN MY ROOM AT FIVE AM?

Annoyed at my brother in general, I forgot that Hero was still in my room and I opened the door.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Sorry, did I wake you u-" he stopped when he noticed something behind me.

Most likely someone. And then I realized that my brother had come to my room at 5AM and he had seen a boy with messy hair sitting on my bed.

Awkward.

My eyes widened.

"It's not what it looks like" I quickly said.

Ben's eyes turned back to me. "Mom called me saying that he heard voices in the house and she thought there was an intruder. And since dad is in a bussiness trip she wanted me to come and check it out" Ben looked at Hero again. "But now I see what was all about it"

"Sir, it's not what it looks like" Hero stood up quickly coming to my side.

Ben eyed him up and down. "So, you're Cole, right?" Ben asked Hero and I almost chocked on my saliva. "Mom said you have a boyfriend" he looked at me.

Hero clenched his jaw. "No, I'm not Cole and I'm not her boyfriend" Hero said firmly.

My brother raised his eyebrows. "Seriously?" he whispered at me. "Damn, sister I didn't think you were that type of girl"

"What type, Ben?" I glared at him. "I'm just letting my friend sleep over, because Hero is nothing more than a friend"

"I see"

"And don't suddenly start caring again. You don't know what's been going on in my life for years! Because you fucking abandoned me!" I whisper-yelled. 

"I've always cared about you, Jo. You are my little sister. I had to go. You have to understand me. But now I'm back and I want you to let me into your life again. Please" he pleaded. "I'm sorry"

For a moment he got me there. I really wanted my brother back, but what if he suddenly left again? I'd be crushed.

"I'll think about it" I said and I was about to slam the door in his face but he stopped it by putting his hand on the door.

"At least let me introduce myself to your... friend" Ben smirked at me.

"I'm Ben" he gave his hand for a handshake.

"Hero" he gave his hand as well.

"Hero?" Ben asked. "That name sounds familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" 

Hero looked away. "I don't think so" 

They had a weird stare down for a few seconds until Ben decided to finally leave us alone.