Sunday, January 13th

Dear Diary,

I'M SCREAMING RIGHT NOW.

Why?

Well, let me fill ya in.

I was laying on my bed a fine Saturday morning when a notification came in my phone. It was an instagram DM.

@ Hero_FT wants to send you a message.

ok hello? tf?

I stood there for a while looking at the notification. What can he want from me?

I concidered sending Megan a message first before answering him. I mean I think they are kind of talking but I'm not really sure. I can never understand when one of Megan's relationships is serious.

I took a deep breath and clicked on the message.

"Meet me at the park at 5 today?"

I narrowed my eyes suspicious.

"No."

His reply came quick.

"Come on we need to talk Megan stuff. You said you'd help"

"Did I?"

"Fine I'm not gonna beg. I'll be at the park at 5. If you want to come, come"

Was he actually mad?

Before I knew it it was five o' clock and I found myself getting ready even before I disgusted with my brain if I wanted to go or not.

I threw a pair of ripped jeans on and took my skateboard before going out the door. A thing a lot of people didn't know about me was that I loved to skate. It made me feel free. My parents thought it was a boy hobby but never did anything to stop me. And I didn't care anyway.

At around five thirty I was at our local park. It was a very sunny day. I really needed some fresh air.

I quickly spotted Hero at the basketball court, like I had expected. He was alone throwing hoops and I found myself admiring how good he looked in those basketball shorts for a second.

But then I remembered I was there for Megan. Screw the thoughts.

I hesitated to approach him. But then I took a deep breath and skated over there. I let my skateboard on the side and ran to him the moment he was shooting a shot catching the ball in the air before it could hit the net.

"Better luck next time" I told him with a smirk. He looked confused for a moment and then smiled at me.

"You are late"

"I didn't think this was a date" I said but I immediately regreted it.

He chuckled taking the ball off my hands. "Right" 

He shot another shot and I just stayed there looking at him awkwardly. So, now I was here what am I supposed to do?

"You look like you want to say something" Hero said not even looking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Why am I here, Hero?"

"Because you want to?" he offered.

I glared at him and he laughed.

Can he fucking stop laughing? His eyes squint so cutely when he does and it makes it hard for me to concentrate.

He threw the ball at me and surprisingly I caught it.

"Tell me about Megan" he said looking at me.

I looked at the hoop, then at the ball I was holding and then back at him.