55. The Battle- Part 1

Eventually our peaceful morning came to an end. I held each of the kids close to me telling them how much I love them and how I will always be here for them even if I can't actually be there. I gave them each head kisses and reassured them that me and their fathers would be fine but above all else they must be kept safe. The kings did the same before we sent them with Charlie and Janice. They cried as they left our arms and it broke my heart to send them away even if it was only for a day or two but it was for their safety and if I survived this I would see them again in no time. They weren't far just out of the reach of battle. I sank into Caius's chest as the car pulled away, taking the comfort he could give me as I pulled myself back together.

After a few minutes I felt a resolve I had never felt before. I would destroy the world if it meant the safety of my children or my mates. These idiots have fucked with the wrong queen. We gathered every guard member before us. Aro was the first to speak "my dears, the enemies we face today only have an inkling of our strength. We will come out victorious but prepare for the unexpected. Everyone of you has been trained to combat the children of the moon and you are all heavily trained. Rely on your training in the fight to come. I can not guarantee some lives will not be lost but if we rely on each other and protect each other we will have the best chance of everyone coming out of this alive" he said calmly and reassuringly. I smiled at him before deciding to speak as well "when you fight today remember what you are fighting for, your coven, your family, the people that mean most to you. Rely on the strength this gives you. I fight for my children, my mates and all of you. Each and every one of you is my family and I would die for you. We go into this together. And together we will be victorious" I said with resolve and certainty in my eyes.

I could see the effect our words had on the coven, they were practically vibrating with energy

I could see the effect our words had on the coven, they were practically vibrating with energy. The newborns were more excited than anything, this was the first chance they had to unleash their true potential. They had gotten some of their energy out during training but newborns were notoriously high energy so they could slaughter the masses. We headed off to the enemy's compound in groups. Two higher guards with a group of lower to direct. While the Elite guard were with me and the kings. Jane and Alec were to stay by my side throughout the entire battle to ensure my safety. I had put up a bit of resistance to this but even I knew that if I fell it would basically crumble the entire volturi with the amount of bonds I have to all the guard and let alone the impact it would have on my mates. My abilities would be more useful than anything.

We had all stopped a mile outside of the compound and waited for all of our ranks to get here before we descended upon the compound from every direction. We had a team for every entrance so there would be no escape. We wanted to mostly tear them apart since most were mindlessly loyal but I would take casualties on their side miles before I would take them on my side. As I ran into the training field surrounded by my mates and elite guard we were immediately tearing heads from bodies. I was using my earthquakes to make vampires crumble before they could even move. We had very obviously surprised them which made this even easier. As we tore through the masses we made our way into the compound.

Tatyana and Jorden lead a group through the east entrance and they were immediately using their abilities on people. Tatyana had three fire balls circling around her and going off to kill any vampire she sees before returning to circling her. Jordan was bringing them to their knees in fear while having one of the newborns tear them apart. Jordan was suddenly hit with a crippling sadness and immediately looked to his mate making sure she was safe. After seeing her unharmed he moved his focus trying to find whoever was doing this to him. His eyes zeroed in on a man who seemed to be staring into his soul. He immediately was sending wave after wave of fear towards him. He could feel the sadness lessening already before he felt another wave of sadness. The male was definitely trying to fight him with his powers but Jordan knew that fear will trump sadness every time. Jordan could see the male's concentration wavering and he pushed another wave of fear on him until it wasn't needed anymore.

Tatyana seeing her mate being affected by someone's gift immediately followed Jordens line of sight to the male and sent a ball of fire straight through his body catching him on fire instantly from the inside killing him while he was too distracte...

Tatyana seeing her mate being affected by someone's gift immediately followed Jordens line of sight to the male and sent a ball of fire straight through his body catching him on fire instantly from the inside killing him while he was too distracted with her mate to notice her. Jordan immediately turns to her but she just winks at him and keeps making her fire balls fly through vampires bodies setting them on fire. Fun fact vampire venom is very flammable. She had killed at least 20 vampires before they reached the doors to the inside of the compound and they entered as a team into the lion's den.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1. I will repeat I am shit at battles and am really trying here so it is what it is. The gif wasnt perfect but u get the idea. Hope u guys liked it so far. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original characters and plot.